DETROIT MEET & GREET

• Thanks David,
    I hope I get a chance to meet you and meet up with Glenn again. The last time was in 2001 at three of the Canada shows with The Voices of Classic Rock. I had talked to him about doing a solo show in Detroit and now it's coming true! :)
    .....Drew

• Cool pic David. From what session is this? The new album??
    Nice to see Chad Smith wearing a KISS T-shirt. I dont know if I read it here or on some KISS forum, but did you know Chad is featured on the backcover of KISS' first live album "Alive!"?
    He's one of the kids in the audience. (front or second row)

... but don't ask me who :confused:

That one was taken after the soundcheck, outside, at the back of the Whisky, last June, when they played here.

Nice to see Chad Smith wearing a KISS T-shirt. I dont know if I read it here or on some KISS forum, but did you know Chad is featured on the backcover of KISS' first live album "Alive!"? He's one of the kids in the audience. (front or second row)

Yeah, there's a thread here about the Kiss thing.

• if they have a contest going the chance for a meet and greet for everyone dont sound so good-we will have to see-but i do have to say its pretty cool that the do have a contest-thats the first time i have ever heard of something like this besides a radio contest type thing - i was hoping for chance to meet glenn -just have to see what happens

Nice to see Chad Smith wearing a KISS T-shirt. I dont know if I read it here or on some KISS forum, but did you know Chad is featured on the backcover of KISS' first live album "Alive!"?
    He's one of the kids in the audience. (front or second row)

unbelievable !!

• the chance for a meet and greet
    i was hoping for chance to meet glenn

tony g -
    So you picked up on the word "chance" surrounding Detroit?
    I hope that there won't be security guards from hell at this concert.
    Sitting on the stage isn't absolutely necessary for a GHCP,
    but the need to "win a chance for the meet and greet"........
    What's going on?

• We will be there to talk to everybody..we so appreciate the people who travel to see these shows.
    and btw, its not me on the back cover of the KissAlive album.
    I was there with my brother, but the guys with the poster are at the 16th row, i was at the 12th row and watched the whole thing.
    it was my first concert and i loved every minute of it.!
    See you in Deeeeetroit.

• Well, tony, it looks as if all systems are go,
    and you won't need to worry about "winning a chance."
    But now there are two people who'll make you nervous. :singer: :drummer:

Mr. Smith: Ya' got couth.

• Chad, I must say that is just fantastic that you feel the way you do about fans coming out to see you play. SO many performers think that doing the gig or playing the game is all the people should get, and it is so refreshing to see an attitude like yours. Class truly shows !!!

And Tony, Glenn is just outstanding when you meet him, as is Jeff. I have not had the pleasure of talking to Chad, but he is a given as an awesome person. ENJOY

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• I couldn't agree more with the last post!

Had the absolute pleasure of meeting Glenn, Jeff, and Ed in NYC.

As stated before it was a birthday I'll never forget. Plus I met many awesome people from this very board.

In fact the last poster is one of them ;)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!