Tom Broman drumming on Schenkers UK tour

• Most of you will know of Tom Broman who drummed with Glenn and HTP on tour, as well as playing on Planet Marsh.

He is the drummer for Michael Schenkers UK tour starting next week.

I am hoping to make the Tamworth show.

10th Jan. 12Bar SWINDON
    11th Jan. Limelight CREWE
    12th Jan. Riffs BLACKPOOL
    16th Jan. Riga SOUTHEND
    17th Jan. BOOM BOOM CLUB, SUTTON.
    19th Jan. The Palace TAMWORTH.
    24th. Jan. Princess Pavilion FALMOUTH
    26th Jan. Twist COLCHESTER
    5th Feb. Concorde 2 BRIGHTON
    9th Feb. Academy 3 MANCHESTER
    10th Feb. Boardwalk SHEFFIELD
    16th Feb. The Flowerpot DERBY
    17th Feb. Thekla BRISTOL
    18th Feb. Waterfront, NORWICH
    22nd Feb. CATHOUSE, GLASGOW.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• HE is the drummer that I would go to a clinic ....fantastic guy and phenomenal drummer!
    Great news, Paul, thanks a lot, mate!

• Would be cool to see this show. Hopefully this tour will be extended to outisde of the UK. Any news on that?

Don't forget it's Michael Schenker... there might be no Tour at all... :rolleyes:
    I saw Broman two times with HTP and thought he was great, and he sounds phenomenal on FFF! :thumbup:

MEDUSA

• i saw schenker with ufo years ago - i hope you get to see him wolfy but i think chris is right about he might not
    show up :huh:

• well based on previous form im glad there are 5 shows before mine. at least i'll get reports as to whether its worth it. also, if you buy a ticket you go into a draw to win a guitar!

i'd be going mainly to see Tom and also see if MS has anything left. He has posted on his own website:

"With a new agent and new plans I want to anounce my well being by playing all over the UK (with Michael Schenker & Friends) before teaming up with the Schenker/Barden MSG formation for a major UK and World Tour in April."

• this is on the website for the Tamworth Palace.

"Every ticket purchased for this tour will be entered into a draw to win Michael's guitar!
    Get your stuff signed! - Michael will be at the merchandise stall after the show to sign your CDs etc. "

• Yes Tomas is great! One of my favorite things about seeing HTP in 2004 was getting to watch him play and take photos of him. I later sent him the pix and he was delighted to get them. He's a superb person as well.

John

• well based on previous form im glad there are 5 shows before mine. at least i'll get reports as to whether its worth it. also, if you buy a ticket you go into a draw to win a guitar!

Oh Wolfy, I hope that by there being a draw for Michael's guitar it doesn't mean the organiser's think he has no use for it?!!!! ;););););)

Glad to hear Tomas is in the limelight once more
    :thumbup:

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!