Studio Report No. 2

• It's very exciting to have some information from the "kitchen" of the new album as provided by Soulmover. Thank you!!

I can't wait to hear the album! :cool:

• im guessing here, but as the tour is supposedly called First Underground Nuclear tour then maybe, like Crystal Karmas R.O.C.K. abbreviation, the album's has a fourth word which begins with a K.

Making of course FUNK!

Trying to figure out what the K stands for isnt easy tho.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• im guessing here, but as the tour is supposedly called First Underground Nuclear tour then maybe, like Crystal Karmas R.O.C.K. abbreviation, the album's has a fourth word which begins with a K.

Making of course FUNK!

Well done, wolfy. Reminds me that I'm not a native speaker English, but rather a naive speaker! :lol: :lol:

Shouldn't be Karma This Time Around, huh!? :D

Klimax
    , maybe, or even Kaos?

Cheers,
    Christian

MEDUSA

Making of course FUNK!

Great one,Wolfy.............:thumbup:

Here's a real tenuous link:

'K' could stand for 'Kid' and, therefore:

F. U. N. K . could stand for
    First Underground Nuclear Kid.

Now, in the film 'Cable Guy' ,with Jim Carrey,there are 2 characters,both cast as 'Nuclear Kid'.Their real names are Adam & Devon Beasley .

Moving to Glenn's 'Building The Machine' album,the keyboard player on track 9, "I Will Follow You" is John Beasley !.

Sadly,I cannot link John,Adam and Devon yet!!!!

There you are, I told you my link was tenuous !!!!!!

Now,where are my pills? :lol::lol::lol:

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• First Underground Nuclear Kingdom or something like that?

Glenn does like a bit of wordplay. Sure beats VH's shot at wordplay: For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. LOL!

• Sure beats VH's shot at wordplay: For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. LOL!

nah, I always thought that OU812 was funnier! :D

And my younger brother couldn't get enough from listening to A.D.I.D.A.S. (guess, what that means...) by Korn.

:div23: :rolleyes: sorry...

Christian

MEDUSA

• All Day I Dream About Sex ;) :div23: ... well, not me ... Korn. Would rather have music and bikes any day :cool:

Hmm ... F.U.N. ... K ... I'll go with the Karma!

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Yes indeed, he's featured on a couple of the included songs.

What about Jeff, David; will we hear him on the new album?

And, being nosey :)... are George or JJ likely to form part of any touring band?

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!