• ....give you all a perfect Christmas/holiday present,what would it be?

Mine would be a full UK tour with a live DVD of the shows :thumbup:

Any others?

Seasonal greetings to all.

• I'd love Glenn to do three consecutive gigs at Maximes in Wigan (Lancashire) and three separate set lists - the first night would be all Trapeze stuff, the second all of the 'Play Me Out' album, and the third a combination of all other albums and definitely including 'The Golden One.' Good sized venue, great acoustics, great people and I live about a hundred yards from the place! Oh, and I'd love to introduce my dad to him, as he has a lot of his albums now and is always genuinely interested when I tell him about Glenn, Chad and my GH friends :D

I actually had a similar dream about five years ago ... and then my alarm rang out! :lol:

Good thread! :thumbup:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• I would have GLENN play in my backyard so all my mates could see and hear what a great singer and bass player he is.I like all the heavier songs,so it would blow the bark off the gum trees,so sitting round the barbie with GLENN playing full blast would be heaven.

sj

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    He already gave me mine on his Official website!! :cool: People look at me like I'm completely crazy when I tell them playing drums and making music is better than anything I have ever done in my life (except for spending time with my Grandchild Ethan Isaiah, he has truly stolen my heart). Yes, it's even better than sex to me. And Mr. Hughes said it himself during his Christmas message for us fans!! :bow:

We male musicians are a peculiar lot, but one thing most will tell you is they love sex more than making music...but not me. I'm 43 now, and I've been there and done that, and the only constant companion in my life (other than my family) is music and my Pearl drums. I get completely lost when trying to play along with Mr. Hughes, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Rodney Crowell (his last few CD's are simply incredible, and I got to see him here in Memphis, TN...WOW!!), etc. And my main mentors, Bro. Billy Watkins and his son Bro. Mark Watkins, allowing me to play my drum kit and learn and grow with them for over 29+ years now at our church is a thrill beyond imagining. Playing for the King of King's takes it to a truly higher level indeed, but it is better than anything else in my mundane life - except again, for My Heart Ethan.

Merry Christmas all, and please be safe out there, because the drunk drivers are everywhere, and one killed my Dad 25 years ago. Prank/Leonard

From Mr. Hughes' Official website:

"If you want a comparison, there isn't one, but it's in the "Play Me Out, You Are The Music and Feel" vibe... It will change the way I make music for the rest of my life... There is no doubt in my mind, that this work will enable me to become a better person, God wants us all to have our innermost hearts desires, and this is mine... It will be released worldwide in April... It is the greatest high I've ever had, better than Drugs, Food, Sport, and yes even better than Sex...

I got somethin' cookin' for ya...

Glenn Xmas, 2007"[/FONT]

• THE LIVING ROOM TOUR sponsored by IKEA
    Featuring Glenn on Vocals,Bass and "Rocking"chair.

Chad smith on Tupperware with the first playing of his signature Fresh salad 9"container kit with dishwasher safe material.

JJ Marsh demonstarting the superb sound of the Pouffe(footstall)and 6 Pegged hatstand,finished in mock mahogony with extra wide bass for (stability)sustainability.

Ed Roth on the(front door)keys

And finally Mrs Hughes on backing duster and vacuum with a special mid-set solo of the scatter cushion and throw routine first aired on the"From Now on...(keep the place tidy)tour :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

• Mine is simple...I need to eventually snag a genuine autographed picture for my son. I took a poster to LA back in June, but my boy was in a walking coma by the time we got to a point to be able to obtain one...almost felt like child abuse to make him stay up a second longer. LOL

But...hind sight being 20/20 I should have made him stay up because of periodic reminders :lol:

• Me, I want a hula hoop. We can hardly stand the wait...:D

Well, if I don't get a hula hoop, I sure wouldn't mind a live acoustic set, with album / DVD to follow.

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Hello Everyone!
    Firstly, Merry Xmas to one & all.
    My gift would be for Glenn to do a real U.S. tour.
    I live in Wis. & hope he comes to Chicago or Milwaukee
    or somewhere close by.
    Happy holidays!

galleyfan:thumbup:

SCOTT

• My wish would be one day with Glenn in collaboration. I'd love to see the vibe he'd give to some of my songs, which are in the "Feel", "Play me Out" vain.

That would really be something for me, though he might finally have to stop and yell "Hey Graham! Can you do something other than sit there with your mouth open?" :p

That's The Way It Is

Graham
    Chambersburg, PA, USA

• Graham,that's so funny, I have said the same thing to my wife lots of times. Have you heard that vocal riff he does at the end of "Written All Over Your Face" on SITKOR? LOL....I would surprise myself if I could keep playing through that.

And many more of them.

I'd like to hear your music, Graham. Merry Christmas, by the way.

Roge

• Well howabout this....

Glenn's new release is due April so he will be doing promo around the end of March AND Mel's two gigs are at the end of March, SO Glenn and Mel play a show together on the Sunday night :D

You'd have to come over then eh David! ;)

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I will be really happy if Glenn can make some concerts in France.. not obligatory a full tour but one or two concerts !! just hope...

• A gift I've been asking for, going on about 8 years now. :)

A "Glennified", funked up version of Sly Stone's "If You Want Me To Stay" :thumbup:

Glenn, it doesn't have to be a Christmas gift. You can give it to me any time of the year. :D

Chip

Chip

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!