• Hi Everyone,

Wow, what a year!!!!

It is a time for me to give thanx to my Higher Power, for, one more time, givin' me the gifts to, make music, both on tour and in the studio.

It has also been a time of loss...the Passing of my very close friend Kevin Dubrow, has left a void in mine and Gabi's life. He was, is, part of our family. Words cannot describe how deeply saddened we both are.....Like Tommy Bolin, I will honor his name....I knew a very personable, intelligent, generous and hilarious KD.....may he rest in Peace.

Wanna thank you the many people who attended my Concerts this year, from LA to New York, from Moscow to London, from Rio to Kiev...thanx for growing with me.

[Glenn, Gabi and the Kids (Mac, Lily and Wolfie)]

Now.....I have just completed my new album......we are mixing @ the moment, and will be mastering in January......I'm always excited about recording new albums, the songs are personal to me, as they are constantly being shaped thru out the year.

Well here goes....I have never EVER had an experience like this B4.....this Music is changing my life, it feels like these songs have been livin' inside of me for quite sometime, waitin' for the right moment to be born.

These songs are a gift to myself, those that are closest to me are saying that this is my greatest work...simply because I was not afraid to show myself as an Artist...and, I really pushed myself as a songwriter, both musically and Lyrically to the MAX.

If you want a comparison, there isn't one, but it's in the "Play Me Out", "You are the Music", and "Feel"....."vibe". It will change the way I make music for the rest of my life...there is no doubt in my mind, that this work will enable me to become a better person, God wants us all to have our innermost hearts desires, and this is mine...... It will be released Worldwide in April....It is the greatest high I've ever had, better than Drugs, Food, Sport, and yes even better than Sex.

I got somethin' cookin' for ya.....

Glenn
    Xmas, 2007

Read more...

• Excellent news Glenn! The prospect of an album in the Feel, You are the Music and Play Me Out vibe will be something to behold. I love the para at the end. Nice play on words there ;)

Christmas can certainly be as much a reminder of those who can't celebrate with us as much as about being together with the ones we love. All we can do is be thankful for the good times.

All the very best to you and Gabi and thank you for another great year in the groove.

• Wishing you, Gabi and the precious little furry ones a happy and healthy holiday season as well!

Your excitement over the new album is quite palpable...instead of Christmas gifts, I think what the Easter bunny will bring next year will be more exciting! ;)

Conchita xoxooxoxoxoxoxo

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• Happy holidays to you and your family and also to everyone GH-crazy person here !

This has been a Glenn year for me and my girl, and next year looks realy promising ;)

We saw you at Smuget, at Stange, at Kartfestival (met you) and at Notodden festival - all in Norway. Great! :thumbup:

Thank you for your enthusiasm and music. I play your high quality music every day and it means a lot to me.

All the wery best
    from Arild & Brita

• Best Wishes to you and Gabi too.

A fantastic album and tour.

2008 is gonna be better than ever.

The icing on the cake would be a full-on rock show with Chad on drums being filmed in HD for a top quality dvd release.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Merry Christmas, Glenn and Gabi!

Glenn, the new album sounds like it will be killer, can't wait! Just got the Australia DVD yesterday, it was great, good job on the acoustic, I love that little guitar. Oh, JJ is a monster, but of course you know that. Definitely my favorite guitar player for you, except...you know.. me. LOL

It's truly nice to see the excitement that your own music is bringing to you....it's so cool to be doing what you want to do instead of what some exec with a dollar sign as a soul thinks is best. Bring it on, brother!

Happy Holidays.
    Roger
    Susan
    &
    Collin
    and the dawgs

• Merry Christmas to the entire Hughes clan from the Southwest.
    You made our year special and will certainly continue to do so in 2008.
    Thanks for everything and Peace be with you all.
    Frank and family

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Season Greetings from Ohio and the very best in the coming New Year to the Hughes family.

A new release from the Funkmeister is always an event.
    and this one will be a very big one.

April can't come soon enough.

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• To Glenn and Gabi, hope you have a wonderful magical Christmas time.

Thanks for all the great music, Can`t wait to hear the new album in the spring and looking forward to hearing you play in the UK again.

• Hi Glenn.

You sound on fire!
    Sounds like the cd will be awesome. Funnily enough have been listening to Feel a lot recently, and had You are the music on yeterday. Must be Karma.

Happy xmas to one and all

Paul

• Thanks for the message and the picture, Glenn!

It is fantastic to expect the New Year anxiously with the promise of a great new album, more wonderful concerts and meetings!!! I'm sure 2008 will be better, filled with love and friendship!

May your holidays be filled with joy, good feelings and peace!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the whole smiling Hughes family and to all wonderful fans on the forum!

Hugs and kisses for all
    Manuella

• Wishing a lovely Christmas / Holiday to all of us.........

Gabi, Glenn, the Hughes pooches, and to all

the gang 'O Crazy People. (We know who we are.)

And a Happy and Healthy New Year, too.

~ Grace ~

*And thanks for not reporting me to the authorities in 2007.
    :axe:

axmuremoticon.gif

• :noel: Happy Holidays
    to each and every one of you!:noel:

Many blessings to Gabi and Glenn this festive season.
    Stay happy, healthy ... and awesome xx :lips: :rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• A Very Merry Christmas to Glenn ,Gabi & The Kids.
    2008 looks to be even more exciting than 2007 
    (if that's possible!! :lol: :clapper:)

A Merry Christmas to all GHPG 'ers,particularly Shirean & David for all you do for us,& all those other 'top people' Jayne & I had the good fortune to meet in person this year

Here's to a special 2008 :claphands:claphands

:noel:

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• Merry Christmas to all the members of the GHPG family !
    :noel::noel:
    Hope to meet many of you along the road in 2008.
    A special thank you to David & Shirean for everything they do for us.
    And of course many blessings to the Hughes family.
    All the best from France.
    Nathalie, Jerome & Harry (the biggest cat in the universe...)

:ghcp:

• Merry Christmas, everybody!

To Glenn... Thank You for the music and the inspiration, all the best to You and Gabi! With all those good news on the horizon, 2008 will be THE year!

To David & Shirean, Thank You for making all of this here possible and holding the GHPG family together...

And to... you and you and you and... you know who you are... thanks for making it all so worthwhile!

Stay healthy and see 'ya all in March!
    :noel:
    All the best,
    Christian

MEDUSA

• Hi Glenn!!!

I hope your new year be wonderful... I can't wait to hear your new album...
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and Gabi!
    I love you ... Kisses

Hi everybody...
    I'm Jess and I'm fan of GLENN HUGHES (He's love of my life!)... I play piano and I love Hard Rock....and...That's all... :singer:

• Merry Xmas to Glenn and Gabi and the kids!!! to know your new album is coming makes the looking forward to next year more exciting!!!

:noel: and Merry Merry Merry Xmas to all the GHPG's, creators, musicians, artists... FRIENDS :biggrinsa

I couldn't imagine my life now without this "little" corner of internet

Love ya'll :snowman:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!