• Welcome, soul-mover!

The first time I was ever able to see Glenn Hughes perform live was in 1997, at the Tommy Bolin tribute in Denver. I had been a fan of Glenn's since 1985, but that weekend happened to be my introduction to the music of Tommy Bolin, and I've loved exploring Tommy's music ever since.

Cheers...Todd

• Welcome soul-mover. I saw Tommy play live in 76 here in UK with Glenn of course. If you want me to send my review of the gig, please feel free to message me. My concert program is in David and Shirean's archives here if you want to browse.

• Welcome to the board soul-mover! ... be sure to come back to this excellent site :thumbup:

@ Keith: that's just awesome you saw the 'magic' line up of Deep Purple! Did you happen to take any pictures of the show?

• Arjen, I was only 3 at the time haha (I wish) no I was 16 and didn't have a camera. In fact I have only ever seen one pic of the gig.

Glenn had an interesting view on proceedings, but maybe he will save that one for the book. For me it's a memory indelibly stamped and I am all the better for it, despite the personal problems relating to what was this line up's final performance.

• Arjen, I was only 3 at the time haha (I wish) no I was 16 and didn't have a camera. In fact I have only ever seen one pic of the gig.

Glenn had an interesting view on proceedings, but maybe he will save that one for the book. For me it's a memory indelibly stamped and I am all the better for it, despite the personal problems relating to what was this line up's final performance.

I can imagine what I impact the show had on you at such an age Keith, infact I saw and met my (then) heros KISS at an age of only 10 years old. I never had an experience like that after that ... :)

Would be very interesting indeed if Glenn would share his views and stories from the past in an autobiography ....

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!