London 2003 Pix & Video!

• MeanFiddler (Astoria) - London - Tuesday, October 21st, 2003

WOW - although there was a welcomed day-off on our journey down the UK, as soon as the introduction of In My Blood started, it made me realize just how quickly you miss the nightly pleasure of seeing GLENN and the band! A couple of songs were dropped this evening from the original set list that kicked off the tour dates, You Kill Me and Blue Jade - but Burn was added for the encore. Despite that, the show was as intense as the previous nights and from what I could see, the place was completely sold out - it certainly felt fuller than last year's HTP gig. Hopefully now GLENN can graduate to a larger venue next time he's back in London town!

In My Blood

You Kill Me

First Step of Love

Higher Places (Song For Bonzo)

Written All Over Your Face

Seafull

Beyond the Numb

Can't Stop The Flood

Mistreated

Wherever You Go

Gettin' Tighter

Seventh Star

You Keep On Moving

Burn

Now David and I are feeling the 'end of tour' pangs, knowing it's probably going to be a while before we hear the live music again - we've certainly been spoilt this year...but look forward to whatever comes next.

It was great to finally meet all our 'old' friends for the first time in the flesh, and we look forward to seeing you all again sometime soon. Especially tonight, we managed to catch up with Fan Forum regulars, Fedor, TopCat, Paul and Chuck, who snuck back in time for the encores, from the earlier AC/DC show in Hammersmith! Good on 'ya Chuck 8)

Enjoy some of the pix below from London...in the next few days, we'll be putting together a dedicated UK tour page elsewhere on the site...we'll let you know when it's complete.

ghlon102103-1.jpg

ghlon102103-2.jpg

ghlon102103-3.jpg

ghlon102103-4.jpg

ghlon102103-5.jpg

ghlon102103-6.jpg

ghlon102103-7.jpg

ghlon102103-8.jpg

ghlon102103-9.jpg

ghlon102103-10.jpg

ghlon102103-11.jpg

GLENN and PETER (road crew) Post-Show :)

ghlon102103-12.jpg

Here's an independent London gig review that Kate posted earlier...

You can also find some other pictures and reviews over at DPAS.

• WOW!!

These are a GREAT pictures... We see that all England had a wonderful shows...Wish we were there !!

MONTSE & MONICA

Cant stop Rock n Roll

• Thanks for the great pictures Shirean and it was a real treat to finally meet you and David. As I said in person, thanks for everything you do here and for getting the word out before the tour started, I managed to persuade my London friends to join me (you'll remember a couple of them), which they normally wouldn't do because of lack of notice, but this time it worked out perfectly.

Anyway, Glenn was ace and my only regret is that I didn't make the Dudley show...and hopefully will be treated to Blue Jade on his next visit. But I did get my tour poster printed out and signed8)

:thumbup:

• Anyone else think that this pose of JJ looks uncannily like Mr Blackmore? Mr Blondmore indeed!

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thanks once again for some excellent reports......I really was very gutted to not be heading over.....and hanging out with all of you. Just couldn't get a reasonable flight because of the stupid airline fare rules.....(I gig weekends so that screws me.) Still I get some inspiration when Glenn is playing....I'm there in spirit.....watching the clock knowing he's rocking out!!!!

JH

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!