• Calen Nicholas Seely was born Sunday, October 21st at 3:39am, after about 17 hours of labor. He was 8 lbs 2 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long. Mom and baby are doing fine, and so is daddy (that's me!) :bouncer: Calen had a little trouble breathing on his own at first, so he was on a respirator. That only lasted a few hours, thankfully. He's a healthy pink little dude w/ blond hair, flailing arms and legs and a healthy appetite.

I was present from the first contraction to the time Calen was delivered and laid on my wife Angela's chest. It was an amazing, indescribable experience that not only leaves me with an even more profound respect for my wife, but for mothers everywhere. Talk about endurance and inner strength! :claphands

Cheers...Todd

• congratulations todd - i know how you feel- glad to hear that he is healthy :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

• Congratulations Todd!! :thumbup::claphands
    I wasn't aware that Angie was expecting until I saw David and Shirean in Orlando last week....They were joking that life as you know it will change forever!

Great to hear that everyone is healthy and well....all my best to you and your family!

Hmmm...he's got more hair than you doesn't he?? :lol:

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Todd, he is awesome. Congratulations to the proud parents and big big kisses to this wonderful little boy.
    I wish I was the next one to announce such great news. Jerome and I have applied for the adoption of a Sri Lankan baby one year ago. We are patiently waiting for THE phone call :)

All the best to the whole family.

Nathalie

• Todd & Angie

Congratulations from all the Smith Family.

17 hours! Wow, just how many cds did Angie have to listen too ;)

Having been present for Lucy being born i know exactly what you mean. An amazing experience for both Mom and Dad.

Life as you know it has changed forever.

Now get some sleep as it'll be the last for a while.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Wonderful news. :claphands

BEAUTIFUL baby :cool:

Proud parents, no doubt :D :D

Congratulations Angie, looks like you had your work cut out there ;) but ain't he worth it? :rose::rose::rose:

Hugs to you all :lips: :lips: :lips:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

What a beautiful baby, Todd!!!
    Our best wishes to the new Mom and Dad!!!!!

You forget how small they are when they're born,
    but someday ( much sooner than you think )
    Calen will be just as tall as you.......but he might
    not have your encyclopedic knowledge of music,
    so start teaching him all the "Rock Family Trees"
    as soon as possible.

Love from Grace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Memo to Glenn Hughes:

GH t-shirts ~

~ in baby sizes.

axmuremoticon.gif

• That is absolutely wonderful news Todd. A beautiful new GHCP and BSU Bronco to make the world a bit brighter. Good luck to you three, may your life be filled with more and more happiness.
    Frank

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Congrats. You're right there with Fedor and some of the rest of us now, populating the GHCP Army with new recruits! We start them young, but you should have seen how my daughter, Korilyn, danced when Glenn's new DVD arrived yesterday!!! :)

I'm sure your son will be the same in time.

Seriously, though, congratulatuions to you, your wife and your son on your new adventure together! Hope its a wondrous odyssey...

Best,

-Marc

• Congratulations Todd!!!

Now remember. Even though it looked like your wife (on the outside) had an interruption in her life and everything, it's the men that give their spirits when this kind of thing happens. So, you are the one that needs to rest a whole lot, take some time off so you can recuperate.
    LOL
    I read about an Indian tribe where the women went right back to work but the men believed what I just wrote and laid around and took it easy for half a year after their wives had babies. See if you can talk your wife into that, and let me know how that goes. LOL

No, really, you are blessed, beautiful baby, congrats.
    Roger

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!