NEW Mel Galley Interview - September 2007

• Brilliant! My joy at seeing Mel is playing again knows no bounds. Big ups to all involved, and especially to Mr Galley himself. It's been too long, mate.

• Thanks for sharing this interview :) It's nice to see and hear Mel back in the limelight again. It brought a smile to my face. It was a shame to hear about his impersonator, which I heard about recently. I just hope that Ken Grimley will stop impersonating Mel in the future.

Ayeshah

• I saw this interview today with Mel and searched here but did not find a match, so here is hoping this is new to some of you.

There are also interviews with Leo Lyons and Frank Dimino on the site which I found interesting.

Mel Galley Interview

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Thanks for this Frank - have printed off to read with my tea and toast before I get some zzzzzzzzzzzz :thumbup:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• I saw this interview today with Mel and searched here but did not find a match, so here is hoping this is new to some of you.

There are also interviews with Leo Lyons and Frank Dimino on the site which I found interesting.

Mel Galley Interview

Search obviously wasnt your friend Frank ;) :D :lol:

This has been on here over 12 months! :rolleyes: :)

• Search obviously wasnt your friend Frank ;) :D :lol:

This has been on here over 12 months! :rolleyes: :)

See what happens when working and traveling gets in the way of reading the board :D :D Not only is search not my friend, but my eyes obviously were very unfriendly in not seeing the original thread :cool: Sorry about the error.

• I found this interview with the "Search" function quickly enough...but I have no recollection of reading it when it was first posted.....

So Frank....you aren't the only one who might have tired eyes! ;)

It was a bittersweet read for me...all the optimism Mel projected and I thought his comment about Glenn and God was funny in that subtle way of his. I still have this image of Mel sitting at the pub, engrossed in a crossword puzzle.....

And that 11 letter word for sleight of hand is "legerdemain"!

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• N

Now I have a new word to use that no one will understand. Thanks Bill. I will use some legerdemain to find a Hotel near Wrigley Field for the NL Playoffs :lol:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!