Ben is 46 today!

• Hey Ben me old mate!

:birthday: :birthday2

Have a great day.

Let me guess, your lovely lady is flying you abroad somewhere (again :lol:) for another short break!

Birthday meal is roast beef and her special yorkie puds ;)

Best Wishes to a great person and now friend thanks to the power of Glenn and GHPG :thumbup:

Cheers :cheers:

• Happy Birthday young man (I bet you don't hear that very often :D).

With all the great travels you have been on this year, where would you be going on your birthday ???

Getting the chance to meet you and your wonderful lady this year, as Paul said, through the power of Glenn and his music, was a highlight for me and Maggie !!

Hope you have a wonderful day and a memorable one.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Happy Birthday, Ben......

I believe that your Birthday present already
    arrived on June 4th, in New York City? :birthday3

(Hard to top a GH concert, huh?) :)

Anyway, I'm glad that we met at BB King's.......

....and I hope that you have a great day!

Take care,
    Grace

• Hello Ben!!

Hope you had a great day..it was a pleasure meeting you and Jayne at B.B. King's in June. Seems like yesterday and way too much fun!!

:birthday::birthday3:birthday2:cheers:

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Hi all

Thanks so much for your kind messages :thumbup:

I had a really great day, chopping trees down & burning them :eek:
    (Don't worry,I work a couple of days a week on a nature reserve & we had to do some scrub clearance - all totally legit!) I must say I get some kind of kick out of creating fires though.......:eek:

Hey Wolfy
    After getting back from holiday in Sanibel on the 6th (preceded by a Bash from a certain Mr Hughes in NJ),
    Jayne had a couple of days in the UK before flying back to the US :eek: - I think we're 'grounded' for the time being!!
    I am being 'whisked'(note the cooking term!)away this Friday to Sussex though (that's Sussex,UK, not Sussex,NJ!) for a special birthday meal - I might avoid beef until the foot & mouth thingy is over ;)
    Glad you reminded me about the 'Yorkshires' though :lol:

Hey Frank (& Maggie)
    I've kinda covered your questions but rest assured I felt all my 46(0) years this Monday after a practice celebration on Sunday - certainly not a young man :lol:

Hi Grace & Bill
    It was a pleasure to meet you both as well & June 4 was a special night (but I did expect more presents yesterday though....what a kid!!).

Wolfy,you got it spot on - the power of Glenn's music enable people from all over to meet & take a Fan Forum contact (eternally indebted to David & Shirean) a stage further & develop friendship...I thank all those I have met for that chance (& hopefully,those that I will meet :claphands)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!