Glenn on Bulgarian TV

• Last Saturday evening, Sept 1st, one of the Bulgarian TV channels broadcast a more than an hour programme about Glenn Hughes and his music. They played most of the videos from the Soulfully Live in the City of Angels album. The programme was broadcast again on Sunday afternoon. It was very good and I think it gave a good idea of what Glenn is doing now, of his music and his marvelous voice! I'm very happy that Bulgarian media do not forget Glenn and he becomes more and more popular here! :)

• No, I'm sorry, I can't provide any video material! :( I came across this programme by accident, I didn't know it would be aired that particular evening! Next day when they broadcast it again I managed to watch it in full length, but I don't have a video recorder! Besides everything they said was in Bulgarian, except Glenn's music, which as I wrote earlier, was all from Soulfully Live in the City of Angels.

All I can say is that the man who spoke about Glenn said very good things, but nothing that the fans on the forum don't know about!

Thank you for your interest! ;)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!