Chad Smith live in Norwich in November

• Hi all !
    Live from the hotel room in Nottingham...
    It was a great pleasure to see you all. Can't wait till march :thumbup:
    We had a really cool evening with Chad & Steve (a big thank you for their time at the end of the show).
    We will post pictures as soon as we get back home on the 19th.
    Time for a beer now !
    Cheers
    Nath & Jerome

• a couple more bits to add.

During Steve and Chad's drum battle (part one), they threw sticks at each other while playing and managed to catch one each. Then they kept on playing while changing kits and proceeded to play as if both kits were set up the same and they had always used them. I have around 12 minutes of this epic on video but not converted for use on Youtube yet. That video doesnt have someones head in like the one below!

I have uploaded a video of Chad playing along to RHCP "Charlie"
    on YouTube:

Finally, at the end, a "very special guest" was announced. Chad obviously had no idea who it was. then on comes a 6foot tall Gorilla who ran round knocking things over. the music to Phil Collins "In the air tonight" starts playing and the gorilla plays the bit you all know where the drums come in. it was a spoof of the Cadburys advert here. Chad just thought all us Brits were crazy - which we are! LOL

• Hi all!
    first of all a big big thank you to Soulmover and Steve White for the awesome show and their kidness for chatting with us and signing all the stuff we put on their hands!! loooool

tho after seeing our gang picture I am surprised Chad and Steve didnt run away as hell when they saw us!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we are a scaring, dangerous bunch of crazy people!! :D ;)

so so happy for meeting Nath and my photographer hero Jerome again! and of course gorgeous Shirl and my new hero ;) Paul and his fab family!!! to share that time with all of you was priceless... March is round the corner!!!! woohooo!!

sister we missed you a lot!

ok after two days after the show walking, shopping, walking, stopping for a tea and a snack and walking walking and walking I'll take this day for hibernation! I am as happy as tired!!

love ya'll

• My friends all went to Norwich and all I got was....

Hey Conchita,

all i got was.... to meet a great bunch of GHPG people :hi5: chat to my Soul Brother Chad :drummer: :hi2: a few photos :camera: a couple of posters :D a photo of me with Glenn and Chad now signed by them both :bouncer: :yes:
    a couple of other things signed :thanx: etc etc etc :lol:

• Hey Conchita,

all i got was.... to meet a great bunch of GHPG people :hi5: chat to my Soul Brother Chad :drummer: :hi2:
    a few photos :camera: a couple of posters :D a photo of me with Glenn and Chad now signed by them both :bouncer: :yes: a couple of other things signed :thanx: etc etc etc :lol:

:yap: :yap: :yap: :yap: ....:D :D :D

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• :lol: ....I must say though...you Smith folk seem to dominate in the tall genes department....

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• You know..........
    If soulmover and wolfy grew mustaches and beards,
    I betcha' that they would look like the 2 guys on the box of:

~ SMITH BROTHER'S COUGH DROPS ~

(Pretend that I know how to cut, paste, and scan
    a box of that item..........here.) :lol:

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, that's them, all right!

(Hiding behind those phoney beards.)

Thank you so much, Chip, for scanning the cough drops box.

.........and don't worry.
    I won't let on, as to who YOU really are, hiding behind YOUR phoney beard.
    :huh: :eek: :huh:

• you shouldn't complain sister!!! at least you got something!!! be happy we thought of you!!! loooooool :D :cool:

And to think we chose the postcard especially Inma! ;)

I got to spend quality time with quality friends ... and a nice chat with Matt's dad, Peter, who was undoubtedly proud of his son who was now 'living the dream.' :D

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!