Chad Smith live in Norwich in November

• Just Confirmed!!

NORWICH DRUM ACADEMY Drum Clinic
    hosted by owner and founder, Matt Goom
    (and now also GLENN's new drummer for Europe)!

presents

CHAD SMITH
    (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

-&-

STEVE WHITE
    (Paul Weller / The Who)

at Norwich UEA (University of East Anglia LCR)

Sunday, November 11th, 2007

Tickets are £15 in advance available to buy from the UEA box office:

Tel: 01603 508050.

Please note that there are no age restrictions for this event and there is limited seating for all under 14's.

• It was certainly worth going last time Paul. Im presuming this is a bigger venue than before which was all seated.

Hope to go whether Glenn is there or not - its worth seeing Chad just for his sense of fun and humour, and he's not a bad drummer either :lol: ;) :drummer: :hi2:

Up for a few beers afterwards Soul Brother and Goomy :cheers: :yes:

• My ticket was waiting for me on the doormat when we got back tonight :D

They have sold at least 100 based on my ticket number! :lol:

Looks like you will have to get me those beers Chad ;)

• I hope that you'll have a great time at this drum clinic, wolfy :)

And as an added attraction (based on the poster photograph)

it looks as if Chad Smith will be wrestling (rasslin', as we say in the US)

with any other drummers who show up.

You better bring bail money with you.....you 2 evil "Smith twins!" :mad: :mad:

(:lol: )

• Well, i have now finally booked our hotel so Norwich here we come :thumbup: :D

I also have a sneaky suspicion i will be joined by a few Euro Rock Babes! ;) :p :lol: :yes: :cheers:

• I'm a massive fan of Chad Smith & I just found this website whilst browsing him

You can learn how to play Suck My Kiss from a video that shows you exactly how to play the tracks - and you can slow it down or go to any section you want!

Check it on: Show me how to play.com
    & there's loadsa other tracks on there too.
    ST x

• Here's the full list of dates for the UK drum clinics that Chad and Steve White will be attending :cool:

Tuesday November 6th
    Northampton:
    Royal & Derngate Theatre, Guildhall Road, NN1 1DP

Wednesday November 7th
    Birmingham:
    Birmingham Drum Centre, Second City Suite, 100 Sherlock Street, B5 6LT

Thursday November 8th
    Cardiff:
    The Point Cardiff Bay, 85 Whitchurch Road, CF14 3JP

Friday November 9th
    Poole:
    Mr Kyps, 8a Parr Street, BH14 0JY

Sunday November 11th
    Norwich:
    University of East Anglia, NR4 7T

Monday November 12th
    Keighley:
    Victoria Hall, BD21 3JN

Tuesday November 13th
    Newcastle:
    Newcastle College, Scotswood Road, NE4 7SA

Wednesday November 14th
    Manchester:
    The Castle, 38 Union Street, Oldham, Ol1 1DJ

• Just wanted to let all of you who are going to the drum clinic in Norwich this weekend to have a blast !!! Would be nice if I could join you...but other stops have to take priority (business trips). So especially Inma and Nathalie, who are doing some serious travel, have a great time and stay safe :thumbup:

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• I spoke to Shirl, Nath, Wolfy and (OF COURSE) Inma earlier who are set to have a grand ol' time...there was mention of glasses already being empty...:D

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• well after getting back last night i had loads to do and now im stuck at work till 11pm :eek: (im logging in from the internet cafe during a break!) so no chance to post anything in terms of pics or video.

it was great to see Nath and Jerome again, Shirl and of course Inma for the first - but not the last - time :D

We had a great time and i had a quick chat with Chad backstage before he went on. Hi my brother :thumbup:

Both drummers, of course, were amazing. We were quite a way back but Jerome got some great pictures i think. N&J are here for a week so cant post till next week.

Inma is here for another day too.

I took 25 minutes of video but will need to shrink down all 2gb worth before i can post anything - it will be worth it

:bouncer:
    Great to see you all and chat briefly to Conchita too.

And i managed to wangle us a chat to Chad after the show and some stuff signed. Thanks again Soulmover :thumbup:

gotta run....

• Great to have spoken to all of you, too! :cool:

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!