Live CourtTV Interview

• Both GLENN and GABI were guests on Court TV live today, Monday, August 13th, 2007 at 9:10 AM PDT (12:10PM EDT) to talk about Lana Clarkson and the Phil Spector murder trail.

You can find the interview segment over in the Video section of the Gallery :cool:

The show they were featured on is called Best Defense with Jami Floyd. They were interviewed downtown at the courthouse by veteran television journalist, Jane Velez Mitchell.

As you know, GLENN mentions the trial in the recently released video commentary for the song, Black Light, taken from his latest solo album, Music For The Divine and despite the seriousness of the subject matter, CourtTV found time for a quick plug of the album and that particular song :thumbup:

Runtime is just over 10 minutes with GLENN and GABI featured in both the first and last half of the segment.

• Did Glenn know Spector or something?

Being British, the idea of Court TV seems really weird to me...

• Thanks for providing the video,David.

Looks like this is going to go on & on.Never was, or will be, straight forward,especially with 'surprise' testimony.

Despite the seriousness of the situation, Jane Velez Mitchell's mention of Black Sabbath & Glenn's involvement took Glenn back a little I think - It seemed like Glenn wanted to say "Whhhaatt??!!!"

I also liked the matter-of-fact mention of Deep Purple,almost as a casual aside :eek:

PS I am surprised she is/was a Sabbath fan - guess you just can't judge a book by the cover :lol:

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• I think he kept his composure very well when she mentioned Sabbath.

It was as if she was trying to seem cool and trendy by saying she liked them. She obviously had no idea of Glenn's musical past or present and on that basis should not even have mentioned it. What had it got to do with the serious nature of the topic. She made me cringe every time she spoke.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Let us remember though, two things: 1) Any pub is good pub, unless you are a 20 something talentless female who has a habit of drinking and driving or fumbling around with kids. and 2) The reporter is a CourtTV reporter, and not a GHCP, so her thinking is probably, as you've said, an attempt at looking "hip" :huh: or "Groovy" :lol: At least Glenn got pub and a plug, so I wouldn't be too upset about mentioning Sabbath. Heck, it may even sell a few copies of the Iommi albums for him also.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Phil Spector's lead lawyer leaves case

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!