Live in Australia DVD/CD

• Can you tell me where you guys purchased the DVD from. I am having difficulty tracing it.

Many Thanks

Alan

The folks who have it right now, purchased the NTSC/All Region edition being sold on Amazon (USA) - see earlier posts in this thread for links. It will be available in the UK and Europe, towards the end of November in PAL/All Region format.

• Got the notice from amazon.com (US-site) too the other day, that my DVD has shipped! :cool:
    Can't wait for this!
    :bouncer:
    I'm off to Munich tomorrow morning to see Kula Shaker at the legendary Atomic Café and hope to find it in the mailbox later this week...
    C.

MEDUSA

• This is the info from Amazon.com and I live in the states!
    David, what do think the deal is with this on the new DVD?:confused:

Item not yet shipped:
    Delivery estimate: November 26, 2007 - December 13, 2007

• David, what do think the deal is with this on the new DVD?:confused:

Someone else mentioned they got a delivery schedule like that Drew. Amazon are notorious for under-ordering on certain items and then offering pre-orders on them! So no doubt what has happened, is that the supply they inititally ordered has all been purchased (now sold out) and that the next available batch they expect is during that timeframe you've been given.

I was obviously one of the lucky ones and fell within there initial order - it arrived with me just this past Friday and others have reported their one is on it's way too.

• Well, the DVD was supposed to be released here Monday 19th.

I enquired about it at a large retailer here and the word is that it might be instore on the 24th.
    The CD was there, but I want the DVD before the CD.

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi guys![/FONT]

I´m a newbie round here so: yo! hi there.

And I´ve got a question already:
    This was posted on deep-purple.net:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The DVD was due out a month early in Australia, and on both PAL and NTSC formats. It's a double disc. This title is at last being issued in Europe, as either a DVD or a CD, both with identical track listings. However the DVD does NOT have the bonus material on the import version dpas mail order are supplying. We will however stock the CD in case anyone fancies that, and it is due out in late November."[/FONT]

So which version shall I get if I wanted ALL the bonus material?
    In which way is the australian/us version different to the european one?
    And where´s the best/fastest place to get them?

:thumbup: cheers, anyway.

"Hummala Bebhuhla Zeebuhla Boobuhla Hummala Bebhuhla Zeebuhla - Bop!" :cool:

• First off, welcome aboard lexx :cool:

If you buy it from the USA Amazon.com via our Shop, you will get the version with all the Bonus material. You'll just need a DVD player that plays NTSC discs. There is a PAL edition too, which can be had from Amazon.co.uk.

The DVD with bonus disc is also now available in the USA from NEH Recordshttp://www.nehrecords.com/.

• Hallo Alex,

Herzlich willkommen!

Den Rest hat David bereits gesagt... ich habe meine DVD bei amazon.com über das GHPG.net Link bestellt und eine Doppel-DVD mit all dem schönen Bonus-Material erhalten. Die ist Code 0 NTSC.
    Zahlt sich aus!
    Wie's mit dem Bonus Material auf der Europäischen oder der Australischen Version ausschaut weiß ich leider nicht!
    :cool:
    Gruß,
    Christian

(sorry folks, back to English again now...) ;)

MEDUSA

• thanx, david and danke, chris!
    so the ctc shop it is then :)

can´t wait to get my hands on this baby!

"Hummala Bebhuhla Zeebuhla Boobuhla Hummala Bebhuhla Zeebuhla - Bop!" :cool:

• for those wondering what Chris said... Babelfish translation:

David has the remainder already said... I my DVD with amazon.com over the GHPG.net left ordered and a double DVD with all the beautiful bonus material received. Those is code 0 NTSC. Disburses itself! Out-looked I do not know Wie's with the bonus material on the European one or the Australian version unfortunately!

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I bought the dvd from ebay, it arrived about three weeks ago. it's brilliant. finally a great dvd release from the voice of rock. sound and picture is top notch
    cool to see jimmy barnes on stage with glenn

now what we need is a proper dvd with a full band :)

• for those wondering what Chris said... Babelfish translation:

David has the remainder already said... I my DVD with amazon.com over the GHPG.net left ordered and a double DVD with all the beautiful bonus material received. Those is code 0 NTSC. Disburses itself! Out-looked I do not know Wie's with the bonus material on the European one or the Australian version unfortunately!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Yet it still makes sense, doesn't it!?

MEDUSA

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!