Lets give it a roll...

• Hi everyone,

Roger´s and Pete´s new phenomenal track gave me the idea of putting some life again in this subforum as well :cool:

These days I recorded 2 new songs ("Move Over" & "The Quest") and I thought about posting it here even its not the final mix yet.

First one is a mid-tempo classic rock tune and the second one is a slow instrumental track from which I both hope you´ll like it.

Recorded via Cakewalk Pro Audio, using an Ovation Acoustic, Fender Strat, F - Precision bass, Yamaha keyboards and the fabulous B4 Hammond by N.I. as well as a VOX Tonelab SE.

Anyway, have fun with it!

Cheers, Achim

• Hey Achim,

those two are indeed the strongest contenders to Inner Light, which has been my favourite so far.

GREAT JOB, MEIN ALTER!!!! :thumbup:

Especially The Quest is epic in the writing and fabulously performed. I'm amazed about your infinite and constant flow of new ideas, melodies and songs.
    :clapper:
    And I'd have an idea for a tricky, almost Jack Bruce-oesque bass-line to Move Over, that would give the song even more punch. Not that it'd need any... and the guitar solo is killer, btw.
    ;) :cool:
    Talk to you soon my friend - I'll give you a call in a couple of days!

Cheers,
    Christian

• Thank you very much Roger, David, Chris and Inma, I´m blushing :D ! Deeply appreciated all your kind comments, my friends!

Totally curious about the bassline, Chris! Those recordings went along pretty quick, I have to say. What take more time is always the editing, mixing, mastering ect. I always find this very boring...;)

My friend Pete is a master in that, I always envy him for that.

Again, thank you all so much, my friends!!Have a great Sunday!
    Cheers, Achim

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!