My kinda guitar

• I am in love with this guitar lately.

I used to like the guitarists' guitars. e.g. Stratocaster used by Jeff Beck. Flying V used by Michael Schenker. LesPaul used by Jimmy Page...etc

But recent stage pictures of Glenn coinsidently showed that his bass just had the same colouring to my recent favorite guitar.

I have decided to buy this stratocaster. (I may need to sell anything from my house to do so :D )

Anybody who works for Fender can help me for a special discount :lol: ?

• Hi! Ritchie!! (I have been always wanted to say this :lol:

This guitar is : American Deluxe FSR(Factory Special Run) with noiz-less pickups, S-1 switch and 22 frets. Tremoro is 2 point tremoro. Quite modern spec with nice looking. The colour is said to be special for Jpn market I heard.

Additionally, I have a story to tell you. Today on the way back from my office, I dropped off at a guitar shop and tried this. Unfortunately, the specific guitar did not have a chemical to me.

I must carry on serching for the one for me.

• I think you made a good choice, Tony. Looks and sounds very interesting. Tell me about the sound once you bought it, mate.

In a national guitar magazine here, there was a report recently of a official ´57 Strat reissue ...with all vintage details including "tweed" case ...what a dream. I´ve always loved "strats" in any way they can approach. I personally prefer, especially when recording, to take one with a humbucker (H-S-S) instead of 3 single-coils (S-S-S) which gives you a much more intense and edgy sound, great for power-riffs ect. It´s a way to combine the advantages of strat and Les Paul a bit in one.

Anyway, have a great weekend, Tony!
    Achim

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!