Roger's Track

• /

Hi all....some of you will probably know that myself and Roger have been doing some jamming across the big pond....through email ;)....I had visions of him waiting an hour for it to download...he has'nt the fastest internet speed just yet.

Roger track...tee heee...(it has'nt a title)....was a singers dream and also shows his fantastic talent as a guitarist and bass player too....all I had to do was add vocals.

Soooo here's a taste of what we've done.....

Cheers...

Pete S.;)

• Hey honey that song is brilliant:claphands :claphands :claphands
    thanks to Roger and you to share it
    with all of us here :bow: :bow: :bow:
    :singer: :guitarist :drummer:
    you're both GREAT duet :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    GREAT SONG :bow: I LOVE IT :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Great guitars and vocals :):):)
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR PETE,I'M PROUD OF YOU :heart: :heart: :heart:
    About the title,you can call this song:
    "I was waiting for you" :):):)
    Waiting for more songs from you and Roger :):):)

Dani

• Superb - both of you :thumbup: :clapper: :bouncer: :claphands

I really like Pete's recent songs on myspace where he is letting the melody and voice :singer: do the work. Listen to his "Byrds" song :)

And Roger, didnt I say i wanted to hear you slow down and play an acoustic song electrically! :eek: :p Just the job!

It looks like SSP now has a new rival called WSP or is it SWP?

If only those two trainees on here, Hughes and Smith, would record some songs...... oh, they HAVE done a couple of albums. I will see if they are any good :lol: :lol:

Pete and Roger, post the song on Myspace for the world to hear.

• "all I had to do was add vocals"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, Pete, brother....you have a real gift for understatement! Lyrics, melody, and talent....that's "all"....yea, you rock man :thumbup:

Thanks guys. More to come I hope.

(yea, yea, Wolf, so I took your advice, don't go asking for managing fees.....LOL)

• hey!! congratulations!!! :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands

amazing music Roger and awesome vocals Pete ( I like the lyrics a lot too) ... but... I am not surprised!! hahaha that's the less to expect when two big talents work together!!!

you got it and it sounds like a promise of more fab stuff coming from you two!! we demand it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

really guys, congratulations!! :bow: :bow:

love ya
    Inma xoxoxox

• i can't wait to hear it, but this is only my 9th post on GHPG.net. got one more and then, I'M IN!!!! Seriously, would love to hear what you have created. I am working on a Cd project myself and the discerning tastes and talents of people here are always of interest.

Hey Dave or Shirean...can this act as 2 posts? :)

• Very impressive gents !!! I cannot get over how the two of you put this together without ever being in the same room, or same country for that matter...INCREDIBLE!!!

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Fantastic.... this is a fabulous tune!
    Superb songwriting, great singing and playing!
    :clapper:
    I can only second Frank and add by saying.... what'll come out, if we'll really put the both of you in the same room, say: a studio, for a week or two...!!!!

Looking forward to hearing more!
    :thumbup:
    Christian

• If only those two trainees on here, Hughes and Smith, would record some songs......

Those "two trainees" - Hughes and Smith (ha, ha :lol: :lol: ) better watch out:

"The Traveling Circus ~ Crazy People Band"

is gonna' catch up with them.

Great work guys!
    The same high quality as our other talented GHCP musicians.
    Now if only "somebody" needed an opening act for a US Tour......

• I´m a bit late ....was on the run..NOOO..kidding... :D :D

Yesterday I could take a listen to the song finally and I must say I like it very much!
    Needless to say that Pete´s vocals, harmonies ect. are absolutely first class standard to me and the main melody grabbed me right from the start! Excellent, mate!
    The guitar playing is perfect! It absolutely works for the song (how it should be), sounds technically very good and does not miss the right feel! Well done, Roger!
    Fantastic song and collaboration, my friends! Congrats!

Have a great weekend all,
    Achim

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!