Some Very Bad News

• I signed on this morning at 5:30 to check mail and browse the forum. I saw Mark's thread on the Home Page and held my breath....

I was at the DVD shoot and probably met Larry that night..so many faces and stories....What a tragic thing to happen to someone who had suffered his undue share of heartache. What do you say?? The words don't always come easy....what can you offer to help lighten this impossible burden?

To a fellow GHCP, another kindred spirit who was brought to us by a common love for Glenn Hughes....to a family man....to a man who loved the open road....It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance even if indirectly...

Rest in peace brother....

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Condolences to Larry's family and you Mark, I'm sad one of us that was at the DVD shoot is gone. Your post is totally tasteful and appropriate. Thank you.

John

• Larry - your legacy will live on in the music of Glenn Hughes. Rest In Peace................................

• Hello Mark,
    I am so sorry to hear about Larry. Though I never met him, he seemed like a real great guy. My prayers are with his wife and family as well as you and all of his close friends. Just keep hold of all of the good times you had with him.

Take care,

Galleyfan
    (Scott)

• Hello,

my sincere condolences to the Larry's family, he was a very active member. R.I.P. Larry. A very sad news.

Pere

• My deepest sympathies to Heather and Larry's family, and also to Mark.

Since Larry and I were both from the St. Louis area of the mid-west, I had the pleasure of having some private emails with Larry about sports in St. Louis. Especially the Cardinals winning the World Series last year.

Take care everyone.

• this is truly sad news to me and my prayers go out to larrys family - mark always think of the good times -

• Unfortunately I have only known Larry from his postings, like I only do many/most people here on the forum. It's hard to put such a loss into words. Your tribute reads like fine art, Mark. Thank You.
    My condolences to his family and friends.
    Respect to the Man.
    Rest in Peace.
    Move towards the light.

Christian

• Sending my sympathies to this guy and his family, including the other family members who have died.... this from a complete stranger who has but one thing in common with everybody here.... the fact that I love Glenn Hughes and his music very very very much.... OH, and we all live underneath the same sky, sun, and moon..... that's the OTHER thing I have in common with you all.....:(

• I have been away and just got the news.
    My sincere condolences to Larry's family and to you Mark.
    R.I.P brother Larry.

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• Thank you all for your very kind words.. I will be sure that Heather see's all the posts when the time is appropriate. She seems like she is doing ok- focusing on her health and unborn child while surrounded by family and a few friends.

Mark

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!