Thank You USA

• I want to thank all the fans and Media who came out to see my sold out shows in LA
    and NYC.

I was overwhelmed with the reception I received, it simply brougjht me to my knees....

I have been touring the world for the last 10 years as a solo artist and was longing
    to play in the country that I am proud to call home....

These shows will set the blueprint for more shows across The USA, I genuinely was
    taken by the surprise of the intensity and the reaction of eveyone who attended....

I wanna thank my brother and Partner Chad Smith, and my band Jeff Kollman, Ed Roth,
    and Steve Stephens.....

The shows were soulful, Funked up and Rocked out GH style, and I loved that is was
    "in the moment" vocal event....

I love you my American brothers and sisters, thankyou for welcoming me home.....

See you very soon in a city near you...

Blessings...
    Glenn Hughes, June 5th, 2007

Read more...

• I genuinely was taken by the surprise of the intensity
    and the reaction of eveyone who attended....

This is terrible news, Oh, GHCP "trainee" Hughes.

Obviously, after so much recent traveling across the planet,
    and your incredibly busy schedule of composing, recording,
    and interviews.........it is apparant that your brain has melted.
    Or you've take "stupid lessons" lately.

You were......SURPRISED.......by the reaction of the NY fans?
    What?
    Haven't you read the posts here, and at GH.com?
    The ones where we write that you're not called "The Voice" for nothing.
    Where the CD title is: "You are the music, we're just the audience."

You really must start to pay attention to what we GHCPs have written.
    Or.......failing that:

Next to your "I :heart: New York" tattoo,
    just get another tattoo that says: "What goes around, comes around."
    (We were just giving you back, what you've given us.)

..........and as always, "trainee" Hughes,

V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V

:rose: :rose: ~~~THANK YOU, FOR THE MUSIC~~~ :rose: :rose:

• And Glenn, we thank you for those incredible shows you put on. I was there on Saturday and a friend was lucky enough to find herself in NY for your Monday show. It was quite a special time for your fans as well. We all hope that these two fabulous shows leads to you performing more often around here.

Paul

• Yes Glenn, did you not think you had a following in NY? You are loved maybe more than you realize. Just because we don't hear you on the radio stations in the US, does not mean you do not have fans!!! I was at the NY show, and it was an experience. Don't ever make us wait so long to see you again.

And by the way, did you see how packed BB Kings was?!! I think next time around you will have to look for a bigger venue!!! We Love You.

Paul in NY (not the same Paul as the previous post)

• This is tremendous news that BB's was packed and New Yorkers are there waiting to pick up that vibe. Much credit to Carl and the US PR company. Like in my country, it shows that sheer quality will be picked up immediately by the better journalists. When I was ringing around newspapers and radio stations for the UK tour, it was great to see so many come back with "oh yeah Glenn Hughes we'll defintely do something on him." Mentioning no names, I have recently worked with other so called "classic rockers" and the reponse has not been quite the same let's say. Glad you enjoyed it guys.

If we all do our bit, the boy is most definitely back in a town near you!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!