My health is at risk!

• Anyone watch the European Cup Final??

Liverpool :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: 1

A C Milan 2

... and the three minutes weren't even up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And why was Crouch brought on IN THE LAST 13 MINUTES?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've started smoking - through my ears :p

Need to go and have a lie down and get my heart sounds normal again.

A C Milan - it's yours for twelve months :claphands :clapper:

We will be back! :cool: :cool: :cool:

PS R - I still love you x

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Galaxy with Beck's surely would have made it at least 3-1 :rolleyes:

Wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttttt?
    In the UK,that only means a chocolate bar & a lager :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I feel your pain,Shirl :(

You could say, the 'hand (or arm :( Mr Inzaghi :rolleyes:) of God' has come back to strike an English side again!
    You're right regarding the time added on as well,Rafa was a bit peeved to say the least & I reckon (through red rose-tinted glasses),that another attack would have produced the equaliser so richly deserved!
    Old Platini looked just a bit too friendly with Maldini when he went up to receive the cup as well! Was it his decision to allow Milan to stay in the competition in the first place after the match fixing scandals of Serie A,2006? Another 'friendly' ref - what is that, 6 matches he's officiated & 6 Milan wins,uummm :confused:

At least the Reds made the final........;)

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• As a neutral spectator I think the final wasn't of a very high quality. Not enough entertainment, and perhaps Milan deserved to win because Liverpool just couldn't get through their defense. Inzaghi was irritating as always. Perhaps it's just the chap's face which he can't help of course. I'm proud of my fellow countrymen Kuyt, Zenden and Seedorf.

cheers
    Fedor

• After that scinilating action in the first half where each team had ONE shot on goal, I still continued to watch. Why ? How can you NOT appreciate a player with the name Kaka ?? Every time the announcer said the name I got a chuckle...

I know this is one of the World's biggest sporting events, and many will say Baseball is slow and tedious, but I just will never understand the fascination with Soccer ( as we call it here).

But you'll always have Kaka !!!

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• That was one of the worst performances by a winning football team that i have ever seen!! Milan were absolutely rubbish. Of course, the point of the game is scoring more goals than the opposition and they did that.

Rafael B was too negative and should have put on another forward at the start of the second half.

ps Ben, nice one :claphands

• it was a poor game. Milan did nothing but score a lucky deflection then catch the Reds on the break. Crouch should have played. Liverpool would have won then i have no doubt. they had plenty of possession and pushed forward but no final ball or men in the box.

Frank, think yourself lucky you didnt waste 2 hours watching the FA Cup Final. Two knackered teams playing badly. United would have won it if played 2 months earlier.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Well i'm glad i don't have to put up with Champions League football anymore. I'm more interested in the Johnstones Paint Trophy next season. C'MON LEEDS :( :( ;) ;) ;)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!