• Roger,

Too bad that there's no organized GHCP
    Ax Murderers Division, on the West Coast.

After a little persuasion by the ""squad" and the
    unexplainable disappearance of the 4 or 5 scheduled bands,
    you could be the only opening act
    for Glenn's LA show.
    How cool would that be? :)

OOPS! I forgot to mention..........your great music!

axmuremoticon.gif

• Thanks so much Grace and Todd!

Todd, Deserts and Rivers is probably how most of my CD will be, (my acoustic singer songwriter stuff, which I have been doing for 30 years....just haven't ever recorded it) the other instrumental things are more of an outlet for me to look for work! LOL.

I am going to do a CD, but I've been holding out for Glenn to produce it for me. You know, in his spare time. LOL :lol:

If you like that song, I am hoping you will like most of my stuff. Thank you very much.

• Great stuff again Roger.

Stranger Things. It rocks! :guitarmet
    Deserts... a nice simple song. less is more ;) :guitarist
    Cotton. My favourite. Starts off like early Billy Gibbons maybe, but then kicks in :clapper: :claphands

Skip to Heaven. more great guitar work. love the clean sound :thumbup:

I'll make sure i post a comment on your space ;)

need to work on those sudden endings on the rock tracks tho :lol: :div27:

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• need to work on those sudden endings on the rock tracks tho :lol: :div27:

Those sudden endings are my fault. I have not really learned to use the digital recorder proficiently yet. LOL I am the technical one of our family and I have been teaching myself the recorder from the manual. Those instrumental recordings came about as a result of me picking out drum beats, handing Roger his guitar, and telling him to play something. LOL :lol: All of the instrumentals are completely off the cuff with no previous rehearsal...and no second takes. The technical problems are a reflection of me not knowing what I am doing yet...but the songs that came out of it I think are really cool. Roger would not say this about himself, but he is truly an incredible guitar player and song writer - it really impresses me to see what he comes up with out of thin air. So - just saying - whatever you find wrong with the recordings is completely me not knowing wtf I am doing yet. LOL :D

• Hey Susan,

After a quick glance at the Texas law books, I've discovered
    that the legally-approved marriage vows refer to the usual phrases:
    "for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, etc. etc."

There's NO MENTION that the bride MUST be a card-carrying,
    union member of the National Brotherhood / Sisterhood
    of Sound Recording Engineers.

So there's no need for you to apoligize about your mistakes.
    Stop worrying.
    Roger can hire somebody.

Besides, he ONLY married you for your looks, and your money.
    What MORE does the man want?

:bridegroom:

axmuremoticon.gif

• Thanks so much Paul, I really appreciate it!! I'm going to get your CD ready this week. And we can't wait to meet you in June, along with Todd, Chip and everyone else!

Thanks Susan....for it all.

Susan is right about being the technical one. I can turn it on and off, but that's about it....and you are supposed to turn all the levels down before turning it off, and I've forgotten that when I got as far as the power button. LOL.... best I stay away from engineering. LOL

Really, I have fought with myself about whether or not to post music recorded on a cheap digital recorder, using a microphone that's built in...really on the cheap....but, I am hoping people will see past the sound quality, because if I don't use what I have I may never get anything out there. When I do a CD it will be done on more than a 300.00 tape recorder, I am hoping things will fall into place soon. Thanks again.

• Ledt a comment on Myspace, but wanted to add something here also. Very good tunes RLW !!! Cotton and Stranger Things blow me away.

I cannot get over the incredible talent on this board :thumbup:

I said it once and I will say it again; Glenn need look no further than his minions of great fans for opening acts and collaborators in the future :clapper::clapper:

I even have another idea, but that is for another thread when I have some time to put ideas down.
    I have absolutely no musical talent...but I do know good music when I hear it, and I heard plenty of it from Roger :bow:

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Roger,

the tracks are absolutely wonderful!

Here's what I just posted on myspace... ;)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands

Christian

MEDUSA

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!