• Hi!!!

New here just wanted to say Hi and hope to have lots of chats about all things Glenn............

Been a fan for a while..

Cheers
    ^A^

:thumbup:

• Welcome to the site Aero. If you've been a fan for a while, what took you so long to show up here? :lol: I suppose this is as good a place as any to chat about all things Glenn ;)

Seriously, welcome aboard.

Chip

Chip

• Hey there and welcome to the club.I havent been here for long ether and it still takes me a while to do things on here! :lol: But yes your be fine :D xxkelzangelxx

• Hey there and welcome to the club.I havent been here for long ether and it still takes me a while to do things on here! :lol: But yes your be fine :D xxkelzangelxx

Does Glenn mention Tommy at most of his shows?

jpw

• Does Glenn mention Tommy at most of his shows?

jpw

Yes indeed.....Welcome aboard JWirtel :thumbup:

In answer to your question.....Yes, most times, especially if a CTTB song is played. If you've heard any of his live albums, you'll hear references to Tommy on them. And of course, he's played at various tribute shows over the years.

• Just to confirm David's words - Glenn mentioned Tommy on Kavarna gig just a few days ago ;)

Have a nice day, everyone! :thumbup:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!