Whisky, Los Angeles June 2nd, 2007

• Less chance of some drunk, underage actress running us down on Sunset Blvd :lol:

Chip

... and wouldn't you just hate that Chip? :p :lol: ;)

Chad Smith is ganging up with an unlikely ally — ex-Black Sabbath frontman Glenn Hughes ...

Unlikely ally??????? :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

Hughes and Smith are like Morecambe and Wise, Cannon and Ball, Rowan and Martin, Bonnie and Clyde, Hinge and Bracket :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:bow: :bow:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• I'm with ya on this one JohnH....Just not into standing around for hours waiting for the goodies!!

I prefer to just get there before Glenn hits. I just got home from Yamaha's concert (maybe Glenn will be there next year) It's act after act after act and then before the last one ends it's time to go home already. I don't have the attention span to stand around all night.

John

mount the handlebars on the headboard and ride baby ride!

• Well, i have hummed and haa'd about what shirt to wear for this show. Hopefully people will know what Chip, Todd and myself look like but if you dont then i will be the guy in the Addiction Tour shirt. I thought about one of your CTCs David but i wanted people to see Glenn has been touring solo for over 10 years and i have been following him! And its still one of my favourite albums, tour and shirt. Grey CTC shirt for NY!

Was tempted to wear a 1974 Burn tour shirt (well a copy anyway!) but this is solo Glenn not Moonstone tour Glenn.

Checking out now as i head to the airport tonight.

See y'all soon.

Wolfy ;)

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I can't decided between my Rob Zombie shirt or my Blue Oyster Cult shirt :D

I guess I'll ditch both and wear my Glenn Hughes shirt...the one with him crooning into the mike, long hair flowing in his youthful 70's persona...

Cheers...Todd

• I'll be wearing my Carl Kennedy "The Alchemist" t-shirt.
    No, wait. Better not do that. Gabi will have my head on a stick ;)

I'll be the one babysitting the homeless Vegas dude, and the annoying (as Grace calls them) British bloke :D

See everyone on Saturday.

Chip

Chip

• Ok, I got my shirt ID list made up, so I can check it when I walk in the club to recognize you guys. LOL

I had Susan shear off my hair and trim my beard. I'm in my bald man, neat and trimmed up camoflage. Susan is making me not wear my boots and hat, she says what I have worn all my life in E. Texas is a cliche in Hollywood. LOL
    So, I'm in camo.

• I'll be wearing my Carl Kennedy "The Alchemist" t-shirt.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chip,
    If there was a http://www.ghpg.net contest competition
    for the funniest t-shirt answer, this would win first prize!

Although for the actual GH show, I thought that you would be
    wearing one of those printed photo t-shirts that you make up
    starring our favorite pooch, wearing.....his.....musical preference.

PS.....How're you gonna' fit 3 guys in the "Vette?

axmuremoticon.gif

• hope everyone who gets to go has a wonderful time, you'll be enjoying yourselves, i'll be getting jealous!

:bouncer2: :bouncer: :bouncer2: :bouncer:

• I won't be able to get over there before Sat, regretably. I will come up with some more suggestions. Ok next up, the House of Blues has a good restaurant and it is not far from the Whiskey. John

• ... i will be the guy in the Addiction Tour shirt. I thought about one of your CTCs David but i wanted people to see Glenn has been touring solo for over 10 years and i have been following him! And its still one of my favourite albums, tour and shirt. Grey CTC shirt for NY!

Was tempted to wear a 1974 Burn tour shirt (well a copy anyway!) but this is solo Glenn not Moonstone tour Glenn ...

I am contractually obligated to wear my gray DP Hub shirt...can't miss it with a big purple hound dog on the back! :D

I can't decided between my Rob Zombie shirt or my Blue Oyster Cult shirt :D

I guess I'll ditch both and wear my Glenn Hughes shirt...the one with him crooning into the mike, long hair flowing in his youthful 70's persona...

Cheers...Todd

I'll be wearing my Carl Kennedy "The Alchemist" t-shirt.

No contest here, it's my HTP shirt, HTP logo on the front, Joe Lynn Turner and Glenn Hughes on the back with 2004 tour dates.

Ok, I got my shirt ID list made up, so I can check it when I walk in the club to recognize you guys. LOL

... So, I'm in camo.

A refreshing change to hear MEN fuss over what to wear for a night out!! :lol: :lol:

As long as none of you have said to your respective partners ... 'does my bum look big in this?' :D :lol:

And Wolfy - definitely the Addiction tee for the Whisky - the best designed shirt I've ever seen :thumbup:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• No contest here, it's my HTP shirt, HTP logo on the front, Joe Lynn Turner and Glenn Hughes on the back with 2004 tour dates.

John

Somebody (David? Todd? Chip?) told me before that I always wear the Addiction T-shirts at GH shows. So, I will also be wearing my black 2004 HTP Japan Tour T-shirts tomorrow. ;)

Well, any of you will recognize me easily because there won't be many Asians at the show, anyway. :D

Here in Seattle, I could not sleep well because of jet lag or maybe because I am too excited. It is going to be a long day…… :)

Ko

• It's 5:40am on Saturday, June 2nd - the Vegas faction is getting ready to roll! With members representing the great Southwest and the UK, we're amped up for an afternoon of record shopping and an evening with the Voice Of Rock.

Next stop...Hollywood!

Cheers...Todd :thumbup: , Chip :clapper: & Wolfy :D

• Oh....what am I thinking/writing? The show will be tonight.

Ko

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!