Alcatrazz And Joe Lynn Turner In Japan...

• ALCATRAZZ is BACK!

I am proud to announce I am playing guitar in the all new Alcatrazz featuring Graham Bonnet alongside my friends Glen Sobel (drums), Tim Luce (bass) and of course Graham singing! We will be heading to Japan at the end of May to do a co-headlining tour with ex Rainbow and Deep Purple vocalist extraordinaire Joe Lynn Turner.

2007 JAPANESE TOUR with JOE LYNN TURNER!

「アルカトラス vs. ジョー・リン・ターナー」
    5月30日(水)東京:O-EAST
    5月31日(木)東京:O-EAST
    6月 1日(金)大阪:クラブクアトロ

May 30th: O-East @Tokyo
    May 31st : O-East @Tokyo
    Jun 1st: Quattro @Osaka

Information in Japanese language:

http://www.zak-tokyo.co.jp/artest/2007/AL…/ALCATRAZZ.html

• Hey Howie that's great news! Will you be joining Graham at the Classics in Rock event in Holland late March?

cheers
    Fedor

• Hi Satan

Talk about spooky! Was just enjoying the Live at the Gods DVD again on Saturday night & was thinking I haven't heard anything about you recently.....and there you are!!

All the very best for the tour!! :thumbup:

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• Great news Howie! I hope this is a long term deal, and not a one-off. The band Alcatrazz should prevail! My favorite work of Grahams' was in Alcatrazz. And the bands reputation of having a bad ass guitar player continues with you at the helm- congratulations man. So please tell us there is plans beyond Japan?

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!