The Who confirmed for Glastonbury.

• I so agree with you Wolfy, It is all about the image these days and not about the music.

Ha,ha - a lot of them fail at even that - Pete Doherty anyone!
    Do the majority of bands have an 'image'? There doesn't appear to be to many modern Kiss',Slipknot,Gwar-types :)

Speaking to BBC 6 Music on Wednesday, Mr Eavis said the "biggest band in the world" had contacted him about performing.
    But on Thursday morning, he said the act he had been referring to was "a modern band" who had got in touch following the announcement that Kylie Minogue was too busy to appear.

Does this really suggest RHCP or Take That!? :huh:
    Sceptically yours..........

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• rumours are that this maybe RHCP.

Apparently it won't be the Chilis, they've offered to play the festival for free, but Michael Eavis in his infinite wisdom has turned them down because he doesn't want any 'heavy metal' (his words) bands playing Glastonbury. Apparently only 14-year-old boys listen to the RHCP...

• Apparently it won't be the Chilis, they've offered to play the festival for free, but Michael Eavis in his infinite wisdom has turned them down because he doesn't want any 'heavy metal' (his words) bands playing Glastonbury. Apparently only 14-year-old boys listen to the RHCP...

14 year old boys...and their 40 year old teachers who wouldn't be caught dead listening to Pete Doherty and all his cliche' bullshit!

This has got to be the best laugh I've had today! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• Does this really suggest RHCP or Take That!? :huh:

My guess is Muse - probably not the biggest band on earth, but an excellent live act and certainly a massive seller and crowd pleaser these days.

MEDUSA

• I doubt it will be Muse, because they headlined a couple of years ago. Not impossible, but it would seem slightly unlikely.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!