Happy birthday Beese!!

• Hope you had a great day.
    happy Birthday and many more :clapper:

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• I hope you have a good day!!Happy birthday!!!Oh yes and bye the way i sent you a private message saying happy birthday because i didnt know how to start a new thread i only know how to send emails!! :rolleyes: SORRY!!But now my sister has done it im gunna say happy birthday now!!! :D xxkelzangelxx

• Sorry I missed your party Ed! :birthday2 :birthday3 :birthday:
    Did you have one of these:champers:... or too many of these?? :D :cheers:

Hope you're recovering well :( :eek: :sint2: :sint3: :1:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thanks very much guys and gals! I had a really good weekend.

My cousin came down from Cardiff and we hit the pub with some friends. In answer to the question, Shirl, I had quite a lot of the latter, but by some miracle I awoke the next morning with no real trace of a hangover! On saturday we went to the Hogs Back Brewery near Guilford and went on their tour, which contained a lot of tasting of the produce!

Thanks for the thread Emmauk!

Beese

• Thanks very much guys and gals! I had a really good weekend.

On saturday we went to the Hogs Back Brewery near Guilford and went on their tour, which contained a lot of tasting of the produce!

A Belated Happy Birthday!! :D

Hogs Back Brewery eh - know the area well and my other half drinks their bottled beer sometimes - good stuff!! :p

Ali
    :) :) :) :) :)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!