• The 70's style writing and pic of Glenn are awesome. I would love to get one of those in an XLarge size. Can anyone help??

• Would like to help you out...but I just got back to Ireland last night...could only make a couple of the shows, I'm sure they'll be someone out there who can help - trade anyone ;)

• All,

I actually got the GH 76 Tshirt at Wolverhampton, but it's only when Karen and I were giving Glenn a lift back to his parent's house after the gig that he told us that there was another Tshirt there with a picture for his Trapeze days on the front and 73 on the back (in both cases 76 and 73 refer to the years the pics were taken).

So I had a look at Manchester on Monday and, yep, there they were, so I got one of those too and they're cool as well !! Unfortunately I haven't got a pic I can post yet, maybe someone else can post one.

Pete.

• ...to the legends site. But I would gladly pay someone to get me a copy of this shirt. Or- I can offer in trade a new copy of the Jeff Scott Soto cd PRISM signed personally to you by Jeff himself. Please let me know.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!