The Making of This House video

• GLENN has made available via his MySpace.com page a video about the making of the song, "This House", from the latest album, "Music For The Divine". The song will have it's own full video release in 2007.

In the "Making Of..." you see parts of the "This House" video interspersed with GLENN and Chad, while in London this past Summer, when they visited Olympic Studios and were captured on film, talking about the new album and this song in particular!

To watch visit:

• The video for this house was on youtube, but has been removed by somebody. I grabed it.
    Greetings Tom

Hallo Tom,

I read that you're an apple user, but maybe you (or anybody else here) knows a little freeware programme to grab those youtube videos? The reason I'm asking is very simple - I don't want to search endlessly for clips every time I'd like to watch them. Thanks!

As for "This House", I think it's good that the clip has been removed from youtube for now - the video has not even been released yet officially and is already leaking... That's unfortunately common sense nowadays, but also it's still wrong :mad:

Later,
    Christian

MEDUSA

• Saw the video on Youtube also.Excellent:bow:
    Why was it pulled .I did notice that the uploader mentioned he had edited the video :huh:

• Saw the video right before they took it off :( ...hopefully we'll see it in its entire form fairly soon. Was impressed with what I did see. I have a feeling that if Glenn's current record company in the states is strong enough, "This House" might be the first single released here.

Let's Kick It With A Tasty Groove :guitarmet

• I have a feeling that if Glenn's current record company in the states is strong enough, "This House" might be the first single released here.

I was thinking exactly the same. "This House" could actually do well as a Single, given the right promotion and support from the record label. Don't forget that Chad is on board, that should help (a little at least ;) )
    :cool:
    C.

MEDUSA

• What a great video!, hope it gets played on some major music channels and radio stations, just like Chrisloeb said chad smith will hopefully help Glenn get the support he needs to do even better with this album :thumbup:

• use

http://keepvid.com/

just paste the ulr and save. Later use the program "squid"

Greetings Tom

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!