Happy Birthday Kelzangel

• A very Happy Birthday to our very astute young member. Have a great day and just keep enjoying !!!

:birthday::birthday2

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday!!! :) I have had a great day with all my family!!I got a new mobile phone and 2 new cds and things like that realy :) Thank you all again i realy do appreciat it!!!!Oh yeh i also got lots and lots of chocolate!!!! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: xxkelzangelxx

• Hey there,

Happy Birthday!

:birthday: :birthday3:birthday2

So you already got the phone you were wishing for Christmas!
    :thumbup:
    Now you've got 4 more days to find out where the family has hidden that PSP thing you had on your list ... :D

all the best,
    Christian

MEDUSA

• happy birthday kelzangel :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday3 its good to see young people with taste in good music :clapper:

• Have a great one! :clapper: :birthday:

xooxxoxoxoxoxooxo

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• Happy Birthday Junior GHCP!! :birthday2 ....Way to score on the presents :thumbup: ...I'm sure the rest will be on their way by Christmas ;)

Jaz

Let's Kick It With A Tasty Groove :guitarmet

• Many thanks to all those wishing my daughter (Kelzangel)a Happy Birthday.She was very pleased.So much so I could have saved a lot of money on her presents :cool:

• Late with the birthday wishes Kelly but HAPPY BIRTHDAY all the same. Looks like you got what you wished for :rose: :rose: :rose: :birthday:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday!!!I enjoyed my birthday very very much and i also got some great presents!!Thanx mum,dad and sis!! :bow: !!! :lol: thanx again!!! xxkelzangelxx

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!