USA 2007 Tour Dates

• Thanks for having me!!!! LONG LONG time Glenn fanatic!!!
    Anyone know of upcoming US tour dates......in Florida??
    Thanks again!!

• Welcome to the GH fun house, Joe.

A Glenn Hughes US Tour? :(

Yeah, you definitely are a "new person."

Meanwhile, lots of information here for you to read,

and soon you'll become:

:ghcp:

axmuremoticon.gif

• First off, welcome aboard JJBHIG - be sure and do as Grace suggests - lots to see and hear here!!

New dates are forthcoming, although primarily in Europe and elsewhere. You never know though, what with Music For The Divine getting it's USA release on January 30th, we just might see some live dates this side of the pond sometime next year! As always, let's keep those fingers (& toes) crossed :D

• One day soon we are all sure Glenn will play some US dates, and this will be the ONLY place to find out where and when. And believe me, it is worth the wait !!!

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Well let's see - the Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Tucson, Las Vegas, Henderson, Pahrump, Laughlin and Boulder City dates will make up the first part of the US tour - where are the other dates gonna be played? :lol:

:D

Cheers...Todd

• Well let's see - the Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Tucson, Las Vegas, Henderson, Pahrump, Laughlin and Boulder City dates will make up the first part of the US tour - where are the other dates gonna be played? :lol:

Cheers...Todd

He needs to add Cut & Shoot, Texas to his list of stops just to say he's been there!!! :lol: Hee, hee. Of course, you must not blink going through it or you will miss it. (Yes, I tell everyone I live in Conroe - city north of Houston - but the truth is that I live within the limits of Cut & Shoot). Actually, I would be happy with any Texas city.

Cheers...Todd

Actually Todd, that would work out perfectly !!! No other dates needed.

• ummmm Frank, I think we could use a few more.

How bout Orlando, Orlando, and oh yeah Orlando? Then there's always Lake Buena Vista, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Christmas, oh heck even Bithlo.

See what happens when we move Kat ?? We become more self-centered than before :lol: You forgot Haines City, Davenport and Apopka too!!!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!