Merry Christmas Everyone!

• Merry Christmas for all the GHPG community, specially for Glenn & Gabi and David & Shirean for this fantastic site.

:noel: Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noël, Buon Natale, Frohe Weinachten, Prettige Kerstdagen, Feliz Navidad, Bon Nadal....

Pere

• To Glenn and Gabi -

Despite the recent bad luck, I wish you two a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Looking forward to seeing you both soon. Chuy says to get Wolfy and Lily some "attack" training to teach those rat bastards a lesson next time :D

To David and Shirean -

Thank you for yet another year of putting together one of, if not the best fan site on the whole world wide web. Looking forward to what's planned for the new year. Merry Christmas.

....and last but not least...to all my extended family of Glenn Hughes fans all over the world. It's been great getting to know each and every one of you through the site.
    Hope to meet up with more of you in the new year.

Merry Christmas everyone and here's to a funkin' New Year !!

Chip

Chip

• Thanks for the info David. I have not been able to type much since my spinal surgery. That is starting to change as I'm healing, so I'll be able to hopefully catch up! Anyway I guess I'm down to 2 now :cool:

Thanks again and God Bless!

Drew

Never knew about the surgery Drew - that's some procedure! Much love to you x

To all friends on here - thanks for being a big part of my extended family. You all rock big time! Hope your Christmas is as special as you all have made me feel over the years.

Glenn and Gabi - hope you have a peaceful Christmas. God bless you both xx

Chad - you seriously rock. Much love to you and your family x

David and Shirean - thanks for all your combined hard work on here - have a good Christmas.

A new year on the way means more Glenn, more awesome music and deeper friendships because of him.

An abundance of love, laughter, good health and much happiness to you all :noel: :lips:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• I would like to take this time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

A special thank you to David and Shirean for all you have done to make this a great year here. This board certainly spruces up every single day of the year.

To Glen and Gabi and Chad: Thanks for the music and thank you for being a part of this site. You have shown time and again the wonderful people that you are by answering our questions and truly being "one with the fans".

To Kenny and Caroline: Didn't see ya before I left and I hope all is well in FLA for two great people.

To Christian, Achim, Pete, Texas Susan and all those who post great original music here: Thank you for being inspiring and sharing your talents with us.

To Conchita: Anyone who comes from New York, Lives in Sicily and liked Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse gets my vote. Pete is one lucky sonafagun!!

To Inmaculada: You have so much talent I am just glad to get a chance to see it on display.

To Wolfy and Todd: Thanks for all those great updates.

To Chip: You may be the best friend I have never met :) It seems though our paths have yet to cross that I know you.

To Kat: Hey, outta State but never outta mind !!

To Grace: I don't dare forget our resident axe murderer lest I become a victim. Hey, plus you are from New Jersey...so we know you mean everything you say!!!

There are just so many great people here: Tony G., Tony Takano, Fedor, Shirl, Kelzangel, Bassboy, Casper, Beese...jeez, just too many to list.

And to anyone I missed, thanks for the contributions to the forum. This is really a very special place.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Hello all,

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and A Happy New Year's. I will talk to Tom Galley and pass on your remarks to him then post his answers here soon.

Cheers,

galleyfan

SCOTT

• Hello David & Shirean,

Thanks for all your hard work. You deserve a round of applause for all the great info you give us and the great site you put together. Have a great holiday.

Galleyfan :claphands

SCOTT

• To Grace: I don't dare forget our resident axe murderer lest I become a victim.
    Hey, plus you are from New Jersey...so we know you mean everything you say!!!

Frank, it's even worse than you feared.
    I'M FROM NEW YORK.
    I'm only hiding out in Jersey.
    I like to keep the "police baffled." :huh:

axmuremoticon.gif

• Shirl, Thank You for the kind words!
    Hope you and yours had a Great Christmas!
    And I want to wish you and everyone a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

God Bless, Drew

• Totally agree in all what Pete just said! And thanks Frank for appreciating the music that much, great words, mate!

Have a very good one, everyone here!
    cheers, Achim

• To Conchita: Anyone who comes from New York, Lives in Sicily and liked Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse gets my vote. Pete is one lucky sonafagun!!

Hey Frank...guess what I'm getting on dvd as a belated Christmas gift? Yep.....the whole series!

Hope you had a great one and have a happy New Year! xoxoxoxoxo

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• Just wanna wish a very very Happy New Year to everybody!!!

To join this forum has been my best decision in this whole 2006

and hope 2007 only brings happiness to all the people here

in 2007... I catch, I ride, I sail... only with you, mein Ritter :heart:

I.xoxoxo

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!