Merry Christmas Everyone!

• Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Here's to more GREAT MUSIC from Glenn in the coming Year!

Also, David great job on the site! It gets better every year!

But for some reason I can't view any attached files anymore! Whats Up! :confused:
    Drew K.

• Thanks for great website to all the contributors. It's my most favourite website and hopefully Santa will keep in mind how good were people that contributed and bring some special gifts for them.

Merry Xmas

P.S. A soulful christmas CD is loading ....

• Hi everyone!Thank you david and shirean for making the website great.Ive only been on this website for 2 Months and Im loving every day of it!I am getting used to this site with everybodys help and support incluing my sister and my dad that is also on this site emmauk my sister and johnnyboyuk my dad! Were all ghcps!! I cant wait untill christmas because i love spending time with all my family!! I would just like to say merry christmas to everyone!I hope everybody has a good time!! xxkelzangelxx

• Thanks for the info David. Sorry Shirean!
    Don't know what I was thinking! :huh:
    David, as far as the issue, does that mean I need to post more messages? I'm not real computer savvy!

Anyway, Merry Christmas to the both of you!
    Drew K.

• Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

David hope you and Shirean have an amazing season, and again thanks so much for the work you are doing here and let me meet so many fantastic people.

A very Merry Christmas to Glenn and Gabi, and hope new years will be full of love and music, for them...and for us!! lol

A very special Season Greetings to Achim, Conchita, Pete, Paul, Chris, Shirl and Debbi, all of you have all my love, and I am blessed for meeting you

And for the rest of this great GHPG community... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! :noel:

I.xoxoxo

• Thanks for providing us this forum David & Shirean :thumbup: And for all of you GHCP's....A Very Merry Christmas and Holiday Season to all of you. May all of your Holiday wishes come true...especially Peace On Earth :bouncer:

Let's Kick It With A Tasty Groove :guitarmet

• I would like to add my best wished as well. still brand new with little time, but in the spirit of the seasons. merry christmas, love & peace to us all. keep up the good work :claphands :cool1:

MB

words are only valid if they are written down, everything else is just warm air :D

• Thanks for the info David. I have not been able to type much since my spinal surgery. That is starting to change as I'm healing, so I'll be able to hopefully catch up! Anyway I guess I'm down to 2 now :cool:

Thanks again and God Bless!

Drew

• :biggrinsa Yes indeed, Happy Christmas to all on here.

I've had the pleasure of meeting a few more of you this year on the tour at JBs and Northampton. Maybe on part 2 next March i will meet some more.

And to Shirean and David, what else can i say but what a great job again this year :thumbup: :clapper: This site goes from strength to strength.

:noel:

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I love to wish all Glenn Hughes fans out there a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you all have a wonderful celebration :biggrinsa
    Lots of love
    Ayesha
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Hi everybody !
    The Frenchies wish you all a Merry Christmas and a rockin' new year.
    It was a great pleasure to meet some of you in Dudley (Wolfy, Achim, Pete, Musicman, Keith) and I hope we will have more time in London in March for a beer or two...;)
    Hope to meet some more of you there.
    To David and Shirean : :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Cheers from France
    Nathalie

:ghcp:

• Hi everyone, to underline the said above, I wanna wish everyone here a merry christmas as well and some peaceful days. Hope you are all fine! C´est très bien! Et je pense le concert faite tres bien aussi.
    Great pleasure to have met you too, Nathalie.
    Felice Navidad an schöne Weihnachten to all others as well!
    cheers, Achim

PS: Amazing picture you attached, princesa! Un beso muy fuerte por tu!

• I thought that I had ALREADY posted for this topic. (???)
    Meanwhile............

Wishing a lovely Christmas,
    and a happy and healthy New Year
    to all the registered people here at GHPG.net.
    (Even to the people who never post anything.)

Take care / be safe / enjoy the music!
    Grace

Message to Glenn:
    Just let me know if the mini-photo album arrived at the PO Box address,
    whether you see anything that you might want to use / or not...........

axmuremoticon.gif

• Finally found a few precious minutes for myself,what with holiday shopping, flying back to New York, coming home to a devastated house (it's what happens when men are left alone for months in a household, tee hee!),Christmas decorating, more shopping and helping my mother prepare the Christmas menu....PHEW! I'm more tired now than I was before! :lol:

All joking aside though, I'd like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year. 2006 Hasn't exactly been a banner year for me but some stars did shine....I discovered Glenn's music, of which I've only still touched the tip of the iceberg, I had the honor and pleasure to see him play live with Chad Smith in Rome as well as meeting him afterwards, and since signing up on ghpg I've met some wonderful people with whom I can chat in a friendly manner - Thank you David and Shirean for putting it all together.

Oh, and yeah.........Pete S. :heart: :heart: :heart:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• Well...after living in the darkness for a while I eventually ventured out of me cave.....and started to appear again on this fantastic site in the latter third of this year.

One of the biggest highlights for me was a trip to Cannock with my great friend Achim.. meeting Mel Galley twice and the GH gig at Dudley....meeting up with old and new friends ....many thanks Wolfy and his fantastic family for making this happen :claphands

Many many thanks for all your comments attached to "You...(Part 1)"...thanks to Inmaculada for being a

David and Shirean many thanks for this amazing place :bow:

To Glenn and Gabi a special thanks and my thoughts are with you.

So to everyone have a Happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

There's something else...but i just cannot remember what it is....nevermind...

Cheers....
    Pete S.:singer:

• ..... Can you feel the love!? :) (to quote Papa)

To Glenn & Gabi, Shirean & David and to all my fellow GHCPs out there, my friends - you know who you are -

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

wherever, whenever and however you celebrate, my best wishes go out to you.... and you.... and you..... and you!

All the best, from Christian

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!