Mel Galley OFFICIAL Myspace launched

• I listen to Mel's music all the time.
    I will raise a glass in his memory today.
    Just heard Sabbath's "In Memory" from 7th Star.
    Glenn was just so amazing on that track :singer:
    That always makes me think of Mel now.
    Mel will always be one of my faves :bow:
    Have a great week everyone :)
    Galleyfan

SCOTT

• Just changed all the songs on Mel's page as the current ones had been playing since Christmas week.

4 cracking Trapeze songs now available for your listening pleasure.

I have also decided to put Dat's It on as a 5th (bonus) track and keep it there for a long time.

The Trapeze page should hopefully get changed this weekend too.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• the videos on Mels page have had a bit of an update. there were a few with broken links as they were removed for copyright reasons - but i found all the Whitesnake ones posted by different people instead! I have also added Mistreated from Donington Park 1983 as it wasnt on the page before.

Also, someone has posted on youtube - and they are now on Mels page - three videos of MGM at the Reading Festival in 1987. all shot from Bernie Marsdens side of the stage so Mel is in the distance, but worth watching all the same.

• today - July 1st - marks the first anniversary of Mel's death.

a new blog featuring a poem Mel wrote in January 2008, not long after his diagnosis, has been posted.

songs on Mel's and Trapeze page also changed - please drop by, listen to them all and be reminded of what an immense talent he was.

thanks

• As Myspace only seems to work when it feels like it I've not updated on here much although both Mel's and the Trapeze page have both had stuff going on - all of Glenn's solo and BCC dates are on Trapeze's page for example.

The Events section on Myspace is a pile of crap and it seems to be pure luck as to if the Invites bit works but i have sent out invites to all of the BCC and GH tour dates to anyone within 100miles on several occasions since they were announced - including today!

Anyway, thought i would let you know you should visit Mel's page to hear 4 instrumental versions of tracks from Slide It In. They have been on separately before at various times but not all together at the same time. All feature Mel, Cozy Powell, Jon Lord, Micky Moody and Colin Hodgkinson

:bow: :guitarist :drummer: :keys: :guitarmet :guitarist :cool1: :yes:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!