• I have just received the European Version of Rehab. I see that Glenn has four co-writing credits, but does anyone know which tracks Glenn either sings or plays on?

Many Thanks

Alan

• I have just received the European Version of Rehab. I see that Glenn has four co-writing credits, but does anyone know which tracks Glenn either sings or plays on?

Many Thanks

Alan

I would think it would be the ones that he has writing credits on ;)

• Glenn and Kevin duet on Evil Woman, a song written by Larry Weiss and first recorded by Spooky Tooth on their second LP. The gruff blues drenched voice of Mike Harrison and the almost shrieking falsetto of Gary Wright weaved back and forth on this classic slice of Brit Blues while Luther Grosvenor wails away on guitar and Wright throws a cathedral loud blues Hammond into the mix....Great stuff!!

I can only imagine what Glenn and Kevin do to this song....heavier than heavy is my guess!!

Turn it up!!

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

Many Thanks

Alan

Glenn sings on "Blind Faith", "Black Reign", "Strange Daze", "Beggars And Theives", "Don't Think", "It Sucks To Be You", "Wired To The Moon" and one lead line at the end of "South Of Heaven".

• Kevin,
    Are these all duets ?? I haven't heard the album but remember hearing you and Glenn sing at HOuse of Blues in Orlando together:bow:and can only imagine how great it would sound in the studio and available for nightly play :clapper:

Thanks for the help with the cuts above also :)

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!