• Hi everybody!I am new on this site so does anybody have any advice for me? :thumbup: I am 12 years old and probably the youngest ghcp! :D !I have a dad that is also on this site that is called johnnyboyuk and i have a sister who is emmauk! :) I went to my first glenn gig last month at Roadmender in Northampton :singer: Please remember everbody i am only 12 so please dont note me on my spelling mistakes! :rolleyes:

• I am new on this site so does anybody have any advice for me?

Welcome to the GH family........OH.......12 year old :hi2:

How about if I give you the same advice that I gave to my two daughters
    when they were your age?

Listen to everything......that's why God invented the radio.
    That way, you can intelligently say: "I love ______________ music."
    And you'll be able to give a knowlegeable explanation why.

And dare I say it?
    There's an awful lot of great music that isn't rock and roll.
    You might discover that you also like classical, jazz, reggae,
    church choir, blues, whatever.

Discover it all..........and enjoy it all!

Although having gone to YOUR FIRST Glenn Hughes concert,
    and been totally impressed by "The Voice of Rock"
    why bother with anything or anybody else, huh?

NOW GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
    OOPS............I mean,

Take care, Kelly :)

Grace

axmuremoticon.gif

• Hi everybody!I am new on this site so does anybody have any advice for me? :thumbup: I am 12 years old and probably the youngest ghcp! :D !I have a dad that is also on this site that is called johnnyboyuk and i have a sister who is emmauk! :) I went to my first glenn gig last month at Roadmender in Northampton :singer: Please remember everbody i am only 12 so please dont note me on my spelling mistakes! :rolleyes:

Hi!!! You have exceptional taste in music at your age!! :) I am jealous as I have yet to see him live. How did you like the show?

• Hi Kelly, and WELCOME!!

I was only a year or two older than you when I first heard Glenn sing, probably 13 or 14....and thought he was the greatest singer. I am 47 years old now, and I have heard a lot of musicians and singers in my life, and still think he is the greatest! Isn't that crazy?:clapper:

• Hi!!! You have exceptional taste in music at your age!! :) I am jealous as I have yet to see him live. How did you like the show?

Yer the gig was great!At first i didnt think it was him!I cant explain how i felt when he came on stage!It felt realy weard that is was the same person that was in deep purple,trapeze and black sabbath! :eek: Trust me it is great!! :D

• THANK YOU!!thanx alot grace for your great advice you gave me! :thumbup: You are so right about not bothering about anything else!By the way i dont :) !!Glenn has a great voice and i WONT bother with anybody else! :lol: thank you again! kelzangel!!

• Hi Kelly, and WELCOME!!

I was only a year or two older than you when I first heard Glenn sing, probably 13 or 14....and thought he was the greatest singer. I am 47 years old now, and I have heard a lot of musicians and singers in my life, and still think he is the greatest! Isn't that crazy?:clapper:

THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE!! :thumbup: My dad used to listen to Glenn when i was about 7 and i liked him then and i still do!So that is 5 years! :lol: I hope i get a chance to talk to you again soon! ;) bye bye! kelzangel xx

• i heard Deep Purple's Made In Japan at the age of 7 when it first came out and have been a ROCKER ever since!

Shame i didnt get to meet you all at Northampton - maybe in March.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I was caught by David Coverdale / Whitesnake in 1988, aged 13 (the pre-hairspray years!) when i got an cassette from a bargain bin for £1.99.

The Burn, Stormbringer and Come Taste the Band in one go - after hearing Gettin Tighter, the rest was history! Now aged 31, i enjoy most rock. Currently rockin to Skunk Anansie - what a voice that lady has.

• Ive always liked Glenns music ever since i can remember, Kellys always known his music aswell but only recently has started to talk about him to other people. Its always when me and Kelly meet someone new at school or at college we always pop Glenn into the conversation just to see what they say !;) if they havent heared of him then i make them a cd. Simple as that !

WE ALWAYS TRY AND SPREAD THE WORD !!! :thumbup:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!