• Hi All

Back from the wedding and honeymoon of the year and thought you might like to see a pic of the happy couple.

I am the one one the right in the red n white dress, Lyn is the one on the left in the cream one!!!

Unfortunately Glenn was unable to provide the band for the dance at night, something to do with ....'I cannae play the dashing white sargent or loch lomond FUNK style!!!!!!! :singer:

Hope Glenn's shows went well........if any one has a wee recording going spare, I would nt mind a listen :thumbup:

To Chip and Shirl, many, many, many thanks for your cards and good wishes.

Schpeak soon!!!!

Chris and Evelyn Spencer

• My sincere congrats, too Chris!
    You look both great! Well done, mate!
    All the very best for your future from me!

Achim

• Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:bridegroom:

xoxoxoxox

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• first off congratulations :) is that the spencer tartan you are wearing?and of course the big question did you be a true scot and go commando!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

all the best for the future.

• Well done Chris!I wish you a very happy future with your new wife!:bridegroom:
    I am new on this site so please tell me if im doing anything wrong! :D Thank you!!! :thumbup:

• Much love, again, to you and Lyn. The photo's faaaabulous ;)

There's something about a man in a kilt ... :D

God bless you both xx

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Congratulations Lyn and Chris !!

Let's be thankful there wasn't a big gust of wind at the time of this photo being snapped :eek: .....we might have gotten to know Chris a little better :lol:

Cheers to you both !!

Chip

Chip

• Thanks one and all for the kinds regards........as for going commander the answer was NO!!!!!!......the tartan is MacDuff Dress as I have some Scottish blood in me from way back.......

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!