HTP @ Mean Fiddler, London 2002

• First off, it was great to finally meet you David and Shirean, keep up the great job and thanks for these pictures...a great reminder of last night's show. I only wish they could of played some more places around the country (how about including Dublin next time)!

The sound was ok and probably better than the other places they've played so far, judging by some of the other comments here and elsewhere. Have to agree with you as far as your favourite songs, although Seventh Star, Better Man and I Surrender were also on my list :D Only gripe I have is...please drop Highway Star, great version and everything, but there are so many others that could of been chosen.

So a great night - can't wait for the next solo tour ;) :cool:

• Hughes Turner Project Live at The Astoria 2002? (Surely 2003?)
    I saw a terrific clip of 'Seventh Star' by HTP posted by Coast To Coast on You Tube.
    It nearly looked like a pro shot with good sound and visual.Any chance of the full show coming out on DVD?

• I was listening to HTP Live In Tokyo and was scrolling through FB when i saw the post that shared this video. How cool to see and hear the "Swedish Mafia" at work here... and what a treasure to watch!

Crikey, has it been that long ago? Great times and great memories...

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!