• OK, I know he said he wasn't gonna comment, but... that was when he was stuck solid in writing mode. He's now come up for air and has put a message on the website - see the Message linked from
    http://www.jj-marsh.com/tourdates.htm

Of course, it wouldn't be a Jocke Marsh page without a 'hidden message link' - would it!

Most of you regulars will know where to look for the 'hidden message'. But if not, just ask! (Or hover your mouse over the middle of the blue frame-line at the bottom of the 'Message from Jocke' page).

Hmmm....

• Poor, poor hamster...where do I send my donations? :lol:

Lovely post, though...

xoxoxoxoox

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• Nice try, Soulmover05, but you can't fool us.
    That guy isn't JJ Marsh; he isn't even real.

He's an inflatable life-size doll :eek:

Otherwise, why would he have that white cork stopper,
    stuck in his belly button, so that the air won't escape?

HUH? :huh:

axmuremoticon.gif

• Otherwise, why would he have that white cork stopper,
    stuck in his belly button, so that the air won't escape?

HUH? :huh:

Grace, it's not to keep the air in, it is where the steroids are more easily deposited.:eek:

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Good message, JJ! I really hope that beside Jockes solo works, Glenn and Joakim will work together again in the future this or the other way. Listening to "Planet Marsh" nearly everyday and it still grows in me, what a great piece of music. Looking forward to see Jocke live again, maybe at a "JJ Marsh Band" gig somewhere, would even travel to Sweden to see this happen.
    Good Luck, Buddy!
    cheers, Achim

• Heard briefly from JJ yesterday.

He's starting recording with Tomas Bodin in 2 weeks time for Tomas' new solo album. In addition to the on-going rehearsals with Planet Marsh for their follow-up album.

He'll keep us in the loop along with JJ Web, so no doubt more news on those fronts soon.

• Hi! And happy new year to David and everyone - hello again all!

There will also be some more photos during the next few weeks, so get ready!

Big respect too for all the mentions of Planet Marsh in the 'best albums of 2006' listings. He can certainly write a catchy tune, that fella!

All the best for a happy and healthy new year
    x

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!