• For all you gear heads out there, news of some new gear that GLENN will be using on the upcoming European tour :cool:

SD800

STD 104HF

STD 151HR

• Thanks for the info David. Any idea what did Glenn use prior to MarkBass? And yeah, MarkBass is one of the top brands. Amazing amp.

Live and let live

• Hey Mark,

Great to hear that you got to see Robin Trower recently. With the difficulty he has had being able to tour in the US the last few years, it was heartwarming to see him not only play a LOT of dates here this past year but that he was able to add a new batch of shows..and he has been really enjoying himself....which shows onstage no doubt!

If you are stuck in the sticks like me then do the next best thing....head down to your local music emporium and buy a copy of the DVD Living Out Of Time. Beautifully shot and the band are firing on all eight cylinders....great stuff!! :thumbup:

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Mark: Glad you got to see Robin recently. I couldn't go, but I do have Living Out of Time. I've been a Robin Trower nut a long time.
    Where do you live in Houston? I am sort of between Conroe, Cut & Shoot, and Willis. Do you play guitar?

Bill....saw your space a while ago, very entertaining!! We have a lot of musical influences in common.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!