• Hello everyone!

A few of you have noticed I have been MIA lately. I have just been very tied up with my furry kids the last few months. One of my dogs had to undergo chemo and surgery with many complications and tests arising from that. On one of his vet trips he brought home a virus to the other 2 dogs I had. One passed away quickly from it before we even knew something was wrong. The other one (the youngster of the bunch at only 8 years old) wound up in the doggie emergency room and then 3 days in the hospital. They expected to keep him longer, and he only had a 50/50 chance of survival, but he did so well after a short time he was able to come home early. The one that had the surgery and things is doing very well (keeping fingers crossed) and seems to have conquered the diseases he was battling, time will tell. those of you with furry kids can probably imagine the vet bills LOL!

I have been busy the last couple of weeks with the singer I work for Jeff Coffey. He was on national TV plus we are gearing up for the release of his second CD in Nov and some shows to promote that.

Other than that, I just try to see as many local shows as I can as the doggies vet bills hit the budget hard enough to curtail travelling to any good shows by a certain singer we all love so well.

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts as I greatly appreciated them.

Kat

• Kat, I am so very sorry for all you have been going through. We just lost our 10 year old American Bulldog, too - on my hubby's birthday the other day no less.

It is a small world, Kat!!! I actually know you from another board (TexSu is the handle I use there). LOL I recognized your Avatar. (We have actually talked about GH over there before once when someone had posted a long list of "best rock singers.")

Anyway, I am sorry about the trouble you have gone through with your pooches. It is so hard to lose them and hard to watch them get sick.

• Good to have you back Kat.
    Sorry to hear about the animals, I know the cost of vet bills is insane, but they are worth every penny and then some.
    Glad Jeff is doing well, he is a talented singer/songwriter. Look forward to his new release in November.
    Just good to know you are OK and I am glad to hear things are getting better in O-town for ya.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!