CONFIRMED 2006 Euro Tour dates

• Just got word from Carl, GLENN's manager about the Paris, France date that was to be confirmed for
    December 1st....unfortunately.....

I can confirm that the Paris show, (TBC for Dec 1st) will not happen, as the agents are unable to secure a suitable venue for this date. This now means that Bochum, Germany, on November 30th, will be the last show on this first leg of the MUSIC FOR THE DIVINE tour, and as we were going to add some French dates for the second leg in March 2007, we will now try for a Paris show for this time.

• One thing i meant to ask on the chat was:

seeing as there is no support band, will the show start earlier than normal and result in a longer set from Glenn?

I see that the tickets say the show starts at 7 at Jb's, 7.30 london and 8 at Northampton. Room for the acoustic spot in the middle then :thumbup: :bouncer: :bow: :singer:

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Hi,

We’re very proud to announce that Mr. Glenn Hughes will play a show on Nov. 3 at Metropool, Hengelo, Holland.

Hengelo

is in the east part of

Holland

just a 15 minutes ride from the German border.

Metropool ‘s just a small club ( 375 cap)

Pre-sale starts October 7th:

http://www.metropool.nl

Best regards,

Adri Karsenberg

Hengelo

Holland

Wemenstraat 38

7551 EZ

Hengelo

ph:+31(0)74-2438000

fax:+31(0)74-2913808

• Any news about ticket presale (if any) for the November 25th gig in Colle Val D'Elsa? When clicking on the "events" page for the venue all you get is "server not found". Would it be safe to assume that, as for the gig in Cermenate, you can book a table beforehand and buy tickets at the door?

Need the info for some friends who are very lucky to be going...no can do for me, :( too far from home and then I've got the RHCP booked since July on Nov 29 in Milan.....

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• Any news about ticket presale (if any) for the November 25th gig in Colle Val D'Elsa? When clicking on the "events" page for the venue all you get is "server not found". Would it be safe to assume that, as for the gig in Cermenate, you can book a table beforehand and buy tickets at the door?

Not sure conchita67 - but advance tickets will be made available this week by local outlets:

• thanks a bunch! :thumbup:

xoxoxoxoxoxox

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• LONDON SHOW RESCHEDULED!!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Classic Rock sponsored Shepherd Bush Empire show will now take place in March 2007.

Information for the rescheduled date will follow as soon as the available date is confirmed within the next 24 hours.

Original tickets will be valid for the new date.

More information as it comes in.

• Hi David

Thanks for the swift advice, both on here & by Email -at least you guys can be relied upon .:claphands

That's blown £90+ for the hotel room (non-refundable) I'd booked so we wouldn't have to miss half the show to get our train home!! :mad:

At least I hadn't paid my rail fare in advance!

Let's hope we can make the rescheduled show in March.

What's going on? :confused: I hope it
    isn't because 'Freak Flag Flyin' is still not available! :mad:
    Cheers
    Ben (v. unhappy!)

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• i doubt its ticket sales. i know its his local gig but when i phoned JB's about tickets they said they were selling very fast and that there may not be many, if any, tickets on the door on the night.

Just hoping the other 2 shows are still on. I couldnt make the London gig so maybe i'll get lucky and make the March one.

I notice David, you said a new date in the next 24 hours. So that will give us an idea of when Part 2 of the tour will take place. I'm crossing my fingers its in the last half of March or i'll miss this one too.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I notice David, you said a new date in the next 24 hours. So that will give us an idea of when Part 2 of the tour will take place. I'm crossing my fingers its in the last half of March or i'll miss this one too.

Perhaps March 25th, but have not had that confirmed from management - once it's firm, you will of course, see it here.

• Thank you David for keeping us informed. If I had not seen your post, I would not have been advised of the cancellation. I've not received any e-mail from Ticketweb or Shepherds Bush empire. What a shame !

:ghcp:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!