The let's get to know each other better survey...

• there are so many of us that come and go here... fill this out and let's see what we're all like.....

Full name: Conchita Immacolata Eva Maria Michela

Date of birth: May 9, 1967

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Star sign: Taurus

Heritage:100% Sicilian...which means Greek, Phoenician, Arab, Norman, French, Spanish, etc......

You would describe yourself as:1/4 Charlie Brown, 1/4 Bart Simpson, 1/4 Holly Golightly, 1/4 Forrest Gump

Favorite authors: Pirandello, Svevo, D'Annunzio, Dorothy Parker, F.Scott Fitzgerald, Anais Nin, Authur Miller, Kurt Vonnegut, Paulo Coehlo.....the list goes on...

Favorite films:Saturday Night Fever, Last Tango in Paris, Amarcord, Goodfellas, Summer of Sam, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Animal House, Slapshot, Spinal Tap, Magnolia, The Six Degrees of Separation, anything by the Coen brothers....

Favorite actor/actress: John Turturro / Frances Mc Dormand (did I say I like the Coen brothers? nooooooooo! lol)

Favorite soundtracks:Last Tango In Paris, Saturday Night Fever, Pulp Fiction, Yellow Submarine

Favorite sports teams: FC Inter, NY Rangers

Favorite episode of The Simpsons: That's a tie between the Timmy O'Toole down the well episode (Sting guest starred) and the one where Krusty is disowned by his rabbi father

How many languages can you speak? Italian like I do English, good German, can read French and Spanish

What turns you on? Chocolate, good music, a good laugh, a good read, a good conversation, the scent of jasmines and gardenias...and more, but I'd rather keep it to myself ;)

What turns you off? Loud, obnoxious people, bad grammar in native speakers, bad table manners

First gig you ever went to:The Police w/ the GoGo's as the opening act, at MSG in 1981

Next gig you’ll go to: George Michael in Milan on October 6

Most embarrassing moment:my second grade class picture...I was sitting in the front row and my zipper was open

Your biggest pet peeve: people who don't wash their hands after using the bathroon

The one human trait you most abhor: Envy

The one place you would like to visit:Brazil

Which period in history would you like to have lived in – and why?Ancient Rome - cause I would have loved to have seen what all the buildings were really like

What do you consider taboo?Getting involved with a married man, screwing over a good friend

Tell us one kooky thing about yourself: I almost always listen to Ina Gadda Da Vida in the morning...it's my timer while I'm in the bathroom

Tell us another kooky thing about yourself: I can stand on one leg for half an hour

[FONT=Arial]World’s sexiest man: [COLOR=darkred]Julian McMahon

[FONT=Arial]World’s sexiest woman: [COLOR=darkred]Monica Bellucci

[FONT=Arial]Your idea of luxury is……B[COLOR=darkred]eing rich and no one knowing about it!

[FONT=Arial]What would they give you a lifetime achievement award for? [COLOR=darkred]I've never done drugs of any sort

[FONT=Arial]Where do you think Bin Laden is hiding?[COLOR=darkred]If you ask me, he's been on line as a tourist at the White House more times than we'll ever know...

[FONT=Arial]Last time you cried: [COLOR=darkred]Last year, when my grandmother died...she was my partner in crime

[FONT=Arial]Motto:[COLOR=darkred]If you knew then what you know now, you would have burned out a lot faster

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• [quote='conchita67','http://fanforum.glennhughes.com/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=21780#post21780']there are so many of us that come and go here... fill this out and let's see what we're all like.....

Full name: Susan Marie Williams

Date of birth: June 22, 1971

Hometown: Conroe, Texas

Star sign: Cancer

Heritage:100% Mutt - English, German, Irish, Native American (Delaware) - that is what I know of for sure anyway

You would describe yourself as:Mommy, spiritual, music lover

Favorite authors: C.S. Lewis, Larry McMurtry

Favorite films:Oh Brother Where Art Thou, Lord of the Rings, Lonesome Dove, Shogun, The Ref

Favorite actor/actress: Viggo Mortensen

Favorite soundtracks:Oh Brother Where Art Thou

Favorite sports teams: Don't have a favorite...but like to watch football

Favorite episode of The Simpsons: I abhor this show

How many languages can you speak? English, very small amount of Spanish

What turns you on? My husband, and a certain scream in Land of the Living :lol:

What turns you off? small minded people

First gig you ever went to:As a young teen - Debbie Gibson

Next gig you’ll go to: I am on concert strike until Glenn plays in Texas :singer:

Most embarrassing moment:Laughing out loud when the pastor at the church I was attending said "fiery clit" instead of pit during alter call - I could not stop the flood and had to run down the aisle to the bathroom :lol:

Your biggest pet peeve: people who drag their feet in life

The one human trait you most abhor: Lying

The one place you would like to visit:Jamaica, mon

Which period in history would you like to have lived in – and why?The one I am in. I must have indoor plumbing, electricity, and AC

What do you consider taboo?Cheating

Tell us one kooky thing about yourself: Too many to list just one

Tell us another kooky thing about yourself:

World’s sexiest man: Adrian Paul

World’s sexiest woman:

Your idea of luxury is……Not having to worry about bills...getting a nightly foot massage :)

What would they give you a lifetime achievement award for? Procrastination

Where do you think Bin Laden is hiding?

Last time you cried: A few minutes ago when I tried to post this and it knocked me off and I had to fill it out all over again.

Motto:Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

• Full name: María Inmaculada Moreno Gil

[B]Date of birth: 8th Dec 1969

[B]

[B]Star sign: Sagittarius

[B]

[B]Heritage: none! I’m bloody poor, ok ok, let's start form the begining... lol, no not so long ago... ok, goth/castillian, bereber and some celtic for sure... my memory cant go farer!

[B]Occupation: pathetically unemployed

[B]

[B]Favorite authors: Lorca, Neruda, Moix, Hornby, Asimov, A.M Matute, Wilde,....so many..a long long list

[B][FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]Favorite films: What happened to Baby Jane?, old Expressionist ones, silent movies, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, Magnolia, Happy Accidents, The Secret of Roan Inish ...oh so so many!!! Please only easy questions!

[FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]Favorite soundtracks: [COLOR=darkgreen]Tons!!! To say a few... The Mission, The Insider, Gods and Monsters, The Secret of Roan Inish, Bicentennial Man, Crossroads,....

[B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen]

[B][FONT=Arial]Favorite sports teams: [COLOR=darkgreen]Real Madrid (football and basketball), L.A. Lakers... and Dallas Cowboys and Oldham Owls wheelchair Basketball teams

[B][FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]Favorite episode of The Simpsons: [COLOR=darkgreen]aaahhh all!!!
    [FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]How many languages can you speak?...[COLOR=darkgreen]can? none! Lol, I babble two... well Spanish obviously, more or less English, a bit of Irish (I have forgotten almost all I knew), can understand and read some Italian, some French and some Portuguese, and still remember a bit of Russian

[B][FONT=Arial]What turns you on? [COLOR=darkgreen]Music, Beauty, my friends

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen]

[B][FONT=Arial]What turns you off? [COLOR=darkgreen]The red button

[B][FONT=Arial]First gig you ever went to: [COLOR=darkgreen]Radio Futura

[B][FONT=Arial]Next gig you’ll go to: [COLOR=darkgreen]Glenn Hughes!!!!! next 30th Sept at Excalibur Festival in Alcalá de Henares

[B][FONT=Arial]Most embarrassing moment: [COLOR=darkgreen]too long to tell, just enough to say everybody laughed..except me!

[B][FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]Your biggest pet peeve: [COLOR=darkgreen]right now? Technical probs

[B][FONT=Arial]The one human trait you most abhor: [COLOR=darkgreen]hypocrisy, lack of respect and intolerance

[B][FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]The one place you would like to visit: [COLOR=darkgreen]no just one, many...too many

[B][FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]Which period in history would you like to have lived in – and why? [COLOR=darkgreen]Mmm all of them are interesting but if I had to choose just one... Ancient Egypt - Why? culture, language, art...all

[B][FONT=Arial]What do you consider taboo? [COLOR=darkgreen]A taboo

[B][FONT=Arial]Tell us one kooky thing about yourself: [COLOR=darkgreen]I wear toe silver rings with boots

[B][FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]Tell us another kooky thing about yourself: I [COLOR=darkgreen]have a Mother Talking album!!! (no dont ask!, that could be in the most embarrasing question)

[B][FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]World’s sexiest man: [COLOR=darkgreen]alive... Marton Csokas,..not alive... Yul Brynner

[B][FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]World’s sexiest woman: [COLOR=darkgreen]Me!!! (when I’m dreaming...)... in real world...Monica Bellucci

[B][FONT=Arial]Your idea of luxury is…… [COLOR=darkgreen]not to need anything

[B][FONT=Arial]What would they give you a lifetime achievement award for? [COLOR=darkgreen]... would be by mistake if I had any

[B][FONT=Arial]

[B][FONT=Arial]Where do you think Bin Laden is hiding?... [COLOR=darkgreen]100..99..98..97..96...95...94...93...92................... 9....8....7....6....5....4....3.....2....1....0 .....coming ready or noooooooot!!!!

[B][FONT=Arial]What makes you happiest? [COLOR=darkgreen]Those around who love me

[B][FONT=Arial]Last time you cried: [COLOR=darkgreen]yesterday
    [COLOR=darkgreen] night

[B][FONT=Arial]Motto: [COLOR=darkgreen]Live and let live

• Full name: Edward James Beesley

Date of birth: 12/01/86

Hometown: Watford, England

Star sign: Errr... Capricorn, I think... the January one. Anyone who cares will know from my DOB!

Heritage:English, some Scottish and Irish a few generations back

Occupation: Unemployed (don't worry, I'm not claiming your tax ££)

You would describe yourself as:Errr, I don't know, I've been called lots of things, but they're far too rude to write here...

Favorite authors: Anyone who writes a good Star Trek novel :thumbup:

Favorite films:Bram Stoker's Dracula, Pulp Fiction, Memento, Natural Born Killers, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Moulin Rouge

Favorite actor/actress: Gary Oldman

Favorite soundtracks:Not a big ST listener, but Moulin Rouge

Favorite sports teams: I don't follow any sport

Favorite episode of The Simpsons: The one where Homer joins the Naval Reserve, loads of stuff in that one!

How many languages can you speak? English, I'm incapable of learning another one!

What turns you on? Good Beer, good music, good cinema

What turns you off? Illogical behavior

First gig you ever went to:Bill Bruford's Earthworks in Rickmansworth

Next gig you’ll go to: Paul Rodgers in London on the 4th of Oct
    Most embarrassing moment: I can't think, there have been quite a few one could deem embarrasing, but I don't tend to get embarrassed very easily

Your biggest pet peeve: Mainstream chart music in the UK

The one human trait you most abhor: Greed and Fear (sorry couldn't decide)

The one place you would like to visit:Err, Parts of the US, Canada, New Zealand

Which period in history would you like to have lived in – and why? As it would be practically impossible to function in a historical society, I'd have to say now

What do you consider taboo?Not a lot, it's not a term I like

Tell us one kooky thing about yourself: I'm typing this at 03:42 AM (and that's normal for me)

Tell us another kooky thing about yourself: I'm a HUGE Star Trek fan and I couldn't care less if that makes me sad

World’s sexiest man: Johnny Depp

World’s sexiest woman: Scarlett Johansson

What would they give you a lifetime achievement award for? ????

Where do you think Bin Laden is hiding? Same place they filmed the Moon Landing??
    What makes you happiest? Listening to great music

Last time you cried: The other night, I hadn't eaten and I was very tired. I was listening to Somber Days by Neal Morse and I cried for about 5 seconds, about what, I'm not sure...

Motto:Fear only fear, but fear it in all it's forms...

• Full name: Frank Cinnella
    Date of birth: 08/24/1953

:p

Hometown: Albuquerque, NM (current)

Star sign: Virgo

Heritage:Italian
    You would describe yourself as:One Giant Pain in the Neck.

Favorite authors: Michael Connelly

Favorite films:They Saved Hitler's Brain, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, History of the World Pt. 1

Favorite actor/actress: Anyone not in People Magazine

Favorite soundtracks:Bad Channels

Favorite sports teams: Philadelphia Phillies

Favorite episode of The Simpsons: Couldn't tell ya...but I do love the Timmy episodes of South Park

How many languages can you speak? None

What turns you on? A Pitchers Duel, a walk-off HR

What turns you off? Basically everything

First gig you ever went to:Mountain

Next gig you’ll go to: Carlos Mencia 10/15; Music gig Adrian Belew 11/04
    Most embarrassing moment: One day if I meet any of you face to face I will tell these stories, but not for public consumption

Your biggest pet peeve: Hot bread and frozen butter

The one human trait you most abhor: Too many to list

The one place you would like to visit:China

Which period in history would you like to have lived in – and why? During the Biblical (OT) times so I could have actually seen Moses part the Red Sea

What do you consider taboo?no comment

Tell us one kooky thing about yourself: I fly to Pittsburgh three times a year to eat a sandwich at Primanti Bros. and fly home.

Tell us another kooky thing about yourself: That is not the goofiest thing I do

World’s sexiest man: ???

World’s sexiest woman: Ryan Seacrest

What would they give you a lifetime achievement award for? Still being alive

Where do you think Bin Laden is hiding? In Camp David
    What makes you happiest? Being with friends and family listening to great music

Last time you cried: This morning when my cat clawed Mr. Happy

Motto:I hate the human race, I'm just glad I am not part of it

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• here is mine..............

• Full name: Peter Stanford.
    Date of birth: 17.9.63
    Hometown: Walney Island,England.
    Star sign: Virgo
    Heritage:Enlish,Irish and Russian
    You would describe yourself as: Neither hot or Cold..maybe lukewarm.
    Favorite authors: Tolkien and Patrick Robinson.
    Favorite films: LOTR,Downfall,This is Spinal Tap and Tommy.
    Favorite actor/actress: Robert Carlyle and Dervla Kirwan.
    Favorite soundtracks: Three of the above.
    Favorite episode of The Simpsons: Dunno.
    Favorite sports teams: Liverpool FC and Stockport County FC
    How many languages can you speak? Still trying to master English!
    What turns you on? Singing infront of an audience.
    What turns you off? Bad Hangovers
    First gig you ever went to: Silverwing....that long ago it was in black and white!

Next gig you’ll go to:GH tour.
    Most embarrassing moment: Walking into a microphone at a gig
    Your biggest pet peeve: Running out of Coffee
    The one human trait you most abhor: Betrayal
    The one place you would like to visit: USA
    Which period in history would you like to have lived in – and why?: Medieval England

What do you consider taboo?:Elvis is still alive
    Tell us one kooky thing about yourself: Forgotten what it means..loooooool
    Tell us another kooky thing about yourself: Can't remember.
    World’s sexiest man: Achim Schreiner.....(now we're even, looool )
    World’s sexiest woman: Victoria Beckham
    Your idea of luxury is...Living in Monaco
    What would they give you a lifetime achievement award for: Keeping calm in a crisis

Where do you think Bin Laden is hiding? Greenland
    What makes you happiest? A hug from a loved one.
    Last time you cried: 2 months ago..a scene in "War of The Worlds"
    Motto: Never ever give up.

• Full name: Theresa Sue McClusky
    Date of birth: March 21, 1973
    Place of Birth: Heidelberg, Germany
    Star sign: Aries
    Heritage: French, Dutch, Irish, German and a little American Indian
    Occupation: Dry Cleaner by day. The rest of the time: Maid, Cook, Accountant, Psychologist, Nurse...MOM!!
    You would describe yourself as: Very laid back, way too forgiving and gullible
    Favorite authors: Stephen King and Anne Rice
    Favorite films: I like old Doris Day, Cary Grant, Rock Hudson movies
    Favorite actor/actress: See my above answer
    Favorite soundtracks: I can't think of one right now.
    Favorite sports teams: Boston Bruins
    Favorite episode of The Simpsons: Don't have one
    How many languages can you speak? English, German and Korean
    What turns you on? Laughing and exercise
    What turns you off? People who are never happy unless they, or everyone around them, are miserable
    First gig you ever went to: Duran Duran
    Next gig you’ll go to: None in my financial future
    Most embarrassing moment: I am sure it has not happened yet
    Your biggest pet peeve: people who have to have the last word
    The one human trait you most abhor: Laziness!!
    The one place you would like to visit: China
    Which period in history would you like to have lived in – and why? Hmmm...that is a good question.
    What do you consider taboo? Screwing around on your spouse (no matter what a prick they are)
    Tell us one kooky thing about yourself: porcelain babies freak me out
    World’s sexiest man: I'm kinda partial to Chad Smith ;)
    World’s sexiest woman: Chalene Johnson
    Your idea of luxury is……Paying the bills and having money left for groceries
    What would they give you a lifetime achievement award for? Supporting myself and my daughter...
    Where do you think Bin Laden is hiding? If I knew that I would be collecting me a reward!
    What makes you happiest? My daughter, Lara
    Last time you cried: When I found out how much a divorce costs...hahaha!
    Motto: How much do you want now??

• Full name: Christian Loebenstein
    Date of birth: April 16, 1976
    Hometown: Vienna, Austria
    Star sign: Aries
    Heritage: 50% Austrian, 50% Swiss
    You would describe yourself as: young, athletic, good looking guy with glasses ;) ;) ;):p

Favourite authors: H.P. Lovecraft, J.K. Rowling, Jeffery Deaver, Arne Dahl, Hermann Hesse
    Favourite film: The Dead Zone (1983)
    Favourite actor/actress: Christopher Walken / Angelica Houston
    Favourite soundtracks: The Comfort Of Strangers, Il mio nome e’ Nessuno, Subway, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Parenthood, Jesus Christ Superstar (the original Rock Opera)
    Favorite sports teams: I watch a lot of sports, but my favourite teams change all the time! I used to be a ManU fan years ago.
    Favourite episode of The Simpsons: Not a fan. Ihave only ever watched snippets of it, mostly at my brother’s.
    How many languages can you speak? German, English, French, Russian and a very basic Japanese. Also I learned Latin at school and therefore can read a little Italian.
    What turns you on? Music, more music, laughs and a good conversation!
    What turns you off? Loud, obnoxious people, bad grammar in native speakers, bad table manners - I agree 100% here with Conchita and couldn’t say it better!
    First gig you ever went to: Chris Farlowe and The Rhythm & Blues Train, 1991 with my older brother – I was hoping that Farlowe would throw in some Colosseum songs, and he did!
    Next gig you’ll go to: Jeff Berlin Group, Oct. 13th 2006 here in Vienna
    Most embarrassing moment: When I was 17, somebody at school came up with the rumour that I was gay - now, convince all your friends (remember, at 17!), a whole grade of 17 year old fellas and then the rest of the school that you're actually straight… :huh:
    Your biggest pet peeve: I can be pretty neurotical, so the list is long… ;)
    The one human trait you most abhor: Lies and injustice (can’t name just one)
    The one place you would like to visit: Japan, again.
    Which period in history would you like to have lived in – and why? The Seventies – buy all those original pressings (Vinyl LPs!) when they’re still mint and cheap… and keep telling Philip Lynott to stop using drugs, because it will kill him :(
    What do you consider taboo? I keep that for myself, see… ;)
    Tell us one kooky thing about yourself: I sing when I’m cleaning, precisely while using the vacuum cleaner…
    Tell us another kooky thing about yourself: … and I snort like a saw-mill
    World’s sexiest man: still thinking of one!? :huh:
    World’s sexiest woman: Carole Bouquet :rose:
    Your idea of luxury is: A house – the rest and what’s in it is a matter of taste
    What would they give you a lifetime achievement award for? I don’t get awards
    Where do you think Bin Laden is hiding? Don’t know where, but certainly well!
    What makes you happiest? Music
    Last time you cried: While cooking yesterday, peeling onions and also recently when Gary Moore (& Band) played those first chords of Empty Rooms.
    Motto: You only live once.

• Date of birth: August 27, The Mezolithic Age (no calendars back then)

Hometown: New York City - Manhattan and Staten Island

Star sign: Virgo, but I was supposed to be born on October 27,
    so I don't match with Virgo, nor with what I was supposed to be - Scorpio

Heritage: Dad's family from Genoa, Mom's from Campobasso, Abruzzi
    which makes me a 3rd generation American of Italian heritage

You would describe yourself as: Sometimes serious, sometimes funny,
    always trying be kind to people

Favorite authors: Robert Massie, Edvard Radzinsky, Jane Austen,
    and anybody who can write a decent historical biography.

Favorite film: The Best Years of Our Lives (1946)

Favorite actor/actress: The real movie stars (read that as "class")
    from Hollywood's Golden Age, plus Sylvester Stallone (another NYC native)

Favorite soundtracks: "Captain from Castile" (Hernan Cortez conquers Mexico)
    and "Chariots of Fire" and probably more that I can't think of right now

Favorite sports teams: None. But I love to watch sport highlight videos,
    especially the slow motion sequences (And I used to be a big fan of the "M & M" boys)

Favorite episode of The Simpsons: I don't watch it enough to have a favorite episode.
    Plus Marge's blue tower hair-do makes me nervous

How many languages can you speak? English only; but I'll read anything
    in another language to try to figure out what it says.

What turns you on? Deliberately trying to get lost while driving,
    to see what's "down the road"........and planning surprises for people

What turns you off? Cruelty to children and animals.
    And rude jerks with no manners, and hip-hop music

First gig you ever went to: The charity performance BY THE BEATLES,
    at the Paramount Theater in Times Square

Next gig you’ll go to: The sold-out performance of Glenn Hughes at Madison Square Garden

Most embarrassing moment: I honestly can't think of one

Your biggest pet peeve: People who don't care about the things that they should

The one human trait you most abhor: Repaying trust with being stabbed in the back.....
    I still can't figure out why people do it

The one place you would like to visit: God didn't make anyplace ugly on this planet,
    so I'd like to travel a lot, and see it all, after Bermuda AGAIN, of course

Which period in history would you like to have lived in – and why? Imperial Russia
    before the revolution, to give a history lesson to Nicholas II and Alexandra,
    and to buy Faberge stuff when it wasn't so expensive

What do you consider taboo? The ARROGANCE of people who think that they have the right to kill

Tell us one kooky thing about yourself: I collect commercial perfume bottles

Tell us another kooky thing about yourself: … as we speak, I have TWO plastic kazoos
    in my pocketbook, and when things get too quiet, I like to "play" a snappy tune

World’s sexiest man: I'll let you know who it is, when I meet him

World’s sexiest woman: I don't usually think along those lines

Your idea of luxury is: Owning a flower garden big enough to need 10 gardeners
    to take care of it all, and smoked salmon, and cannolis from Alphonso's

What would they give you a lifetime achievement award for? For making it through
    my lifetime so far

Where do you think Bin Laden is hiding? After sitting in a lawn chair near the WTC
    to watch all the fun of 9/11, he's been right out in the open, living someplace
    in the middle of New York City

What makes you happiest? Seeing that the people I love, are safe and happy

Last time you cried: My most recent visit to Ground Zero

Motto: What goes around (maybe not as soon as I would like it to happen) comes around

• I think I will have a go here....;)

Name: William Joseph Redford III
    Birthday: February 3, 1962
    Sign: Aquarius
    Hometown: Baldwin NY
    Current residence: Churchville VA
    Languages spoken: English....I was a washout at high school French!
    First concert: The Godz, Rainbow and REO speedwagon at the late not-so-great Suffolk Forum Commack NY June 1978
    Favorite concerts: UFO at Club Malibu,Sept. 1995, Jeff Beck and Stevie Ray Vaughan in Oakland CA 1989, The Who at MSG 1979, Govt. Mule at the Egyptian Room Indianapolis, 2001...and who can forget Glenn Hughes at Velvet Sessions in March 2003??
    Favorite author: It's all good!! I am an avid reader
    Favorite TV show: I sold my TV and don't miss it a bit!
    Favorite reality TV show: You're joking, right? Reality TV is a malodorous exploitative heap of warmed over codswallop !!
    Favorite places: New York, San Antonio, the Bay Area holds many fine memories.
    Most embarrassing moment: Being on a date with a fractured zipper on my Levis...I had to stand up the whole time so she wouldn't notice!
    Eccentricities: My freakazoid memory, intolerance for spelling and grammar mistakes ESPECIALLY when I make them,
    Turn ons: Great coffee, microbrews, great company,

Let me finish this later...but here's a start!

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Full name: Stephen Antony Clowes

Date of birth: Nov 27 1960

Hometown: Leeds, Yorkshire, England

Star sign: Hmm Sagi i think

Heritage:100% Yorkshireman. Born and Bred,Strong in arm,thick in head ;)

Occupation: Lithographic plate preparer...No i don't know what it means either

You would describe yourself as:Easy going

Favorite authors: Tolkein,James Herbert,Dean Koontz

Favorite films:Lord of the Rings,Abyss,The Thing,The Good the Bad the Ugly

Favorite actor/actress: Clint Eastwood,Wesley Snipes

Favorite soundtracks: Young Guns II, Jesus Christ Superstar

Favorite sports teams: Leeds United, Camel Honda MotoGp team

Favorite episode of The Simpsons: The last one i didn't watch

How many languages can you speak? 2 English and Gibberish

What turns you on? A switch

What turns you off? Loud foul mouthed people

First gig you ever went to:Budgie,Leeds 1974..Rainbow Stafford 1977

Next gig you’ll go to : Glenn in England somewhere:bow: Madelaine Peyroux York December

Most embarrassing moment:Lots

Your biggest pet peeve: Ignorant drivers

The one human trait you most abhor: Lying

The one place you would like to visit:Antarctica

Which period in history would you like to have lived in – and why: Lincoln New Mexico1881 Was Billy the Kid so bad

What do you consider taboo? Messing with another mans rhubarb :eek:

Tell us one kooky thing about yourself: I can bore myself to sleep :lol:

Tell us another kooky thing about yourself: I can bore my wife senseless with useful facts :thumbup:

[FONT=Arial]World’s sexiest man: [COLOR=#8b0000]Johnny Depp :mad:

[FONT=Arial]World’s sexiest woman: [COLOR=sienna]Anastacia,Kate Beckinsale

[FONT=Arial]Your idea of luxury is……B[COLOR=darkred]eing rich and no one knowing about it!

[FONT=Arial]What would they give you a lifetime achievement award for? [COLOR=#8b0000]Supporting Leeds United

[FONT=Arial]Where do you think Bin Laden is hiding?[COLOR=#8b0000] In my lottery winnings cupboard

[FONT=Arial]Last time you cried: [COLOR=sienna]Our dog dying

[FONT=Arial]Motto:[COLOR=#8b0000]Never trust a smiling cat

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!