HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLYN !!

• Since there are two names associated with the name "kencook", and I seem to remember that Kenny officially became an old geezer a while back celebrating his 50th ;) and by the means of deduction, it must be.......

CAROLYN'S BIRTHDAY !!!!

:birthday3 Happy Birthday :birthday3
    Here's to many more.....:cheers:

Chip

Chip

• Hey Carolyn, hope you have a wonderful day, and Kenny shows you a fabulous time and you have a Hurricane free birthday.

We know you can't be as old as that husband of yours ;) so enjoy being eternally young for another year.

Hope you get everything you ever wanted..
    Frank

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Thanks guys so much for your wishes!!

Enjoyed a nice quiet dinner with Kenny, which was great in comparison to the chaotic state my life has become lately.

Been going through some tough times,but your thoughts make it feel better. Wish we could've made fanfest, Chip, but just wasn't possible this year. We both look forward to getting together at some point maybe next year with all of you.

As for the old geezer, he loves to tell me... Keep livin' ... you'll catch up......

Thanks again, my greatest birthday wish is for peace in everyone's life......

Carolyn :heart:

• For someone who's got a thing about punctuality, my lateness is what I'm getting good at! I keep making excuses but it IS old age :rolleyes:

My birthday wishes are belated Carolyn but I hope you were made to feel special.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!