• The third edition of the Coast To Coast Podcast is now ready for your listening pleasure!

Included is an exclusive audio interview with JJ MARSH, who talks about his new solo album, MUSIC FROM PLANET MARSH, recent live appearances, his gear and many other things!

In addition, we have the very latest news and updates including info on the European tour, Hughes/Thrall and more! We've also got our Podcast Hotline callers included and the second rendition of our exclusive feature called, "Setting The Record Straight", conducted by Glenn's Manager, Carl Swann.

To listen, point your web browser to:

http://www.glennhughes.com/ctc/podcast/ghctcpodcastno3.mp3 (23MB)

or if you have Apple's iTunes installed, you'll find us in their Podcast Directory at:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZS…st?id=147757011

Again, please join us directly by calling the Podcast Hotline, especially if you want to ask Carl a question in the "Setting The Record Straight" segment.

Simply dial this USA based phone number:

404-419-6568

310-601-8743

Leave your message (up to 3 minutes in length). It will be great to hear from as many of you as possible.

Our next Podcast will be available in the October/November timeframe - giving you plenty of time to come up with questions, reviews and comments for the Podcast Hotline ;) The telephone number to call is 404-419-6568.

Cheers,
    David & Shirean

• Never thought I'd ever see Glenn in my hometown, so look forward to finding out where he's playing. I'll be sure to bring along as many as I can, not that it'll be too difficult to persuade them :)

Great to hear from JJ and can't wait to have his album in my hands, will be looking for it soon :thumbup:

Great job you two as always :claphands

• Updating Coast to Coast podcast as I write.....off to listen!

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• David, this podcast is amazing! Lots of cool info from JJ himself!! And a bit weird to hear myself talking...lol.
    Great work, thanks so much for your time to do that!
    Keep it up!

cheers, Achim

• A big thankyou to David and Shirean for putting that whole thing together.

Loved the atmospheric thunder'n'lightning! Not so sure about the sound of the fat old redhead who claimed to be Jocke's webbywoman - she sounded huuuuuuge! Not that 'fat' is a bad thing, of course, but she sounded really gross.

But all in all... 50 minutes of great webbery! Well done, D'n'S !

• In the words of C. Montgomery Burns.....Eeeeexcellent!:bow:

Loved the thunder in the background during the JJ interview!

xoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• Great Pod cast guys,really good to hear from JJ and Chad aswell as those who called the hotline.

Right at the end in the background playing away is "where did the time go" it sounds if its a different version, slowed down and kinda funky. Is this from the remaster or do my ears deceive me.

Well done guys will try to contribute to the next one myself :claphands

• Right at the end in the background playing away is "where did the time go" it sounds if its a different version, slowed down and kinda funky. Is this from the remaster or do my ears deceive me.

Wishful thinking Mark3 :) No, it's the original version, but we look forward to hearing the remastered version :cool:

• Trust me, joining in is GOOD.

I thought I sounded really FAT, but I've sent the link to loads of my friends and they all say I sound really SKINNY and GORGEOUS.

Oh yeh, they all liked JJ's and Carl's input too - and David'n'Shirean's - but the main thing is.. they all said I sounded really THIN.

What more could anyone want, huh? Worth wading through 50 minutes of amps'n'valves for!

Blimey, that JJ fella, he did go onandonand ONNNNNNNNN about his gear, didn't he! Don't worry, I'll have a word with him, and the next Podcast will be all about Me Me Me Me and ME - ok!

Join in next time, ok - it feels GOOD!

• Fat, thin and everything inbetween, doesn't matter to us - just pleased you're enjoying it :cool:

Seriously though, we really would like to hear from more of you, as it's such a good opportunity to ask questions and join in the fun. Although, if everyone who listens to it actually called in, it would easily be a 10 hour episode each time :D

Cheers!

• Wishful thinking Mark3 :) No, it's the original version, but we look forward to hearing the remastered version :cool:

Wow guess its a long tme since I listened to that song,or its the red wine!! have now re listened to it, wow just amazing, really cannot wait for the remaster which the web site now quotes as October release :huh:

• Hi David & Shirean

Just a quick 'thank you' for the latest Podcast which,again, was really informative & gave a great insight in to what people like JJ & Chad are thinking.

I do try & check the site daily & you think you're pretty much up-to-speed with what's going on but this medium just gives an extra personal touch.

Loved the atmospheric thunderstorm :lol:

Once again, thanks for all your hard work :thumbup:
    Cheers
    Ben

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!