Four On The Floor

• Four On The Floor,Oh Four On The Floor How I Don't Have To Search For You No More! I guess by this you can tell I Finally found it.Oh how I have searched.I have searched so long that it does not seem real!The last couple of albums I searched this hard for were Play Me Out and A Soulful Xmas.Thank Goodness I found them.This my fellow ghcp was soooooo worth the search!Patience is a virtue!I have it in Lp format but, I don't care, It is befitting for the time.It also came with Play Me Out as a double LP.It has Liner notes and of course a story of how Play Me Out and Four On The Floor came about and was named.

YAHOOOOO! :clapper: :bow: :claphands :bouncer:

Well, I'm elated and exhausted! :eek:

• Congrats on your find :claphands

I'm a long time collector of vinyl myself. The search for a particular item is what's fun for me.

Now you'll have to find something else to look for :)

Chip

• I've pretty much given up on finding a copy of 4OTF, considering that I never buy vinyl I'm not very likely to find a copy. Was it even released on CD??

I've not been able to find Soulful Xmas and my hunt for the first Phenomena album has been unseccessful, but apart from that I think I have pretty much all of Glenn's major collaborations.

• I've pretty much given up on finding a copy of 4OTF, considering that I never buy vinyl I'm not very likely to find a copy. Was it even released on CD??

I've not been able to find Soulful Xmas and my hunt for the first Phenomena album has been unseccessful, but apart from that I think I have pretty much all of Glenn's major collaborations.

Beese, I saw another copy of A Soulful Xmas And Four On The Floor over at www.gemm.com that's where I found my Play Me Out Cd with the four extra songs on it and also I found my Incense And Peaches/A Soulful Xmas double cd there and That's where I found my Four On The Floor/Play Me Out double Lp there too.As for Four On The Floor ever being released in cd format,I don't know.As for the first Phenomena Cd,I found that on www.ebay.com.

• Yes Beese, Four on the Floor did make it onto CD format.

It was a Connoisseur Collection release, VSOP CD 153. Play Me Out was also on the disc. The same thing as the vinyl version (VSOP 153)BoundforJersey just got. It was also released on cassette, VSOP MC 153.

Chip

• my hunt for the first Phenomena album has been unseccessful.

It is on ebay quite a bit - there are two vinyl copies for sale right now.

I got a mint condition vinyl version including the separate book for a couple of quid myself.

• It is on ebay quite a bit - there are two vinyl copies for sale right now.

I got a mint condition vinyl version including the separate book for a couple of quid myself.

CD version hardly ever come on. Vinyl is far easier to come by, but I don't like vinyl and don't even have a record player.

• i may have some news for you next week Beese - but it might not be good!

I have passed a message to Tom Galley to see if the early Phenomena stuff is gonna be reissued in remastered form at some point. i'm sure it was mentioned last year somewhere. Will hopefully have the answer this weekend.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!