Available Now! JJ Marsh - Music From Planet Marsh

• believe it or not i just went to jj's site to see if dates on there instead ;) But then saw that the cd is on sale for £12 including postage :clapper: Put my order in and paid already! :D

Make sure JJ knows its for ME! :thumbup:
    how many other people from Cannock can have just ordered it :eek: :lol:

Now for those dates :bouncer:

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I just ordered it too! Amazing album! Heard most of it last year on the tour bus!

Cheers JJ!!!!

The rock gets rockier - whilst the Funk gets Funkier!!! :lol:

• I hope to make one or two.
    Problem is, I'm due to be on the road from 29th October with another band for 5 weeks, and in the run-up to that I'll be really busy - but... I hope to be at at least one. Lookin forward to meeting you all!

• ... just ordered mine too, plus a spare copy ;) you never know when you need it :cool:

Now roll the dates.... I gotta book a flight, and I want to book early! :)

Cheers,
    hristian

MEDUSA

• Are any other U.S. customers having trouble with the "buy now" link? Nothing happens when I click on it.

The other two links for the UK and Europe work fine.

I'll keep trying :)

Chip

Chip

• Hi - it seems to work ok here at this end. (Too well! I clicked on it and nearly ended up buying one of the dammmmn things).
    It might be that the page didn't download fully and you need to press Refresh - not sure.

• Kate will correct me - but think she's going to link that one over to us here - we're just awaiting the shipment from Sweden before placing the order form online - unless you want to pre-order it :) :confused:

Hi - it seems to work ok here at this end. (Too well! I clicked on it and nearly ended up buying one of the dammmmn things).
    It might be that the page didn't download fully and you need to press Refresh - not sure.

Thanks for the info David and JJ Web.

I'll keep trying the link, or will get it through this site when it's available. Whichever happens first :)

Chip

Chip

• Great, been looking forward to this one after those exciting clips of awhile back so I will get it soon. I may pop over for some shows, depends on band schedules...already looks like Shepard's Bush is on when I have to be here, we'll see. I also need to be at my day job on Monday's as that is our busiest day and I've not been there long enough to pull any vacations on that day.

John

• This CD better be good!!!! I'm having a helluva time ordering it ;)

Finally, the US link actually took me somewhere, but this is what I found there.

Like I said....I'll keep trying :D

You may only add items denominated in Pounds Sterling to this basket for this merchant. If you would like to purchase items using a different currency, remove all items from this basket and then add an item in your desired currency.

We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

Message 3005

Chip

• Hi Chip - I think the message about mixing the currencies is cos you had previously clicked on the UK link to see if it was working, and it was registering that you'd already started a purchase in GBP. You have to remove the items from your shopping-cart, and then close the window, and then start again.

And yes, it IS worth it!

• Woo-hoo!! :bouncer: The US link finally worked for me.

JJ Web, thanks for the additional info. I was only kidding with the...."it better be good..." comment. I know it's going to be a fantastic CD, that's why I have three copies coming :)

Chip

Chip

• Hey Dave- might just wait to purchase it through your site- (If it doesn't take too long!)
    Do you know if the autographed copies are going to be available too? No big deal.. I'd rather get the chance to have him sign it personally some day!

Mark

• Hey Dave- might just wait to purchase it through your site- (If it doesn't take too long!)
    Do you know if the autographed copies are going to be available too?

Yes, they're supposed to be the autographed ones - just waiting on delivery :)

Will let you know when they're ready.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!