Available Now! JJ Marsh - Music From Planet Marsh

• Finally :) The debut solo album from JJ Marsh, Music From Planet Marsh is now available for purchase and download at Apple's iTunes Music Store - USD$9.99.

If you have iTunes installed, click on the link below to go ahead and hear the previews and download either the whole album or your favourite tracks! One of the songs is only available if you download the whole album - The Change.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZS…908827&s=143441

Be sure and leave a review over there :cool:

It will also be made available soon directly from his website - http://www.jj-marsh.com and most likely right here at GHPG.net

Congratulations to JJ - now waiting for the follow-up :p

• Finally :) The debut solo album from JJ Marsh, Music From Planet Marsh is now available for purchase and download at Apple's iTunes Music Store - USD$9.99.

Thanks, David for the link.
    See good old UK iTunes wants £7.99 :mad: almost 50% more than you guys in the States can get it for!!
    Just a comment rather than putting me off buying it!
    Cheers
    Ben

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• See good old UK iTunes wants £7.99 :mad: almost 50% more than you guys in the States can get it for!!
    Just a comment rather than putting me off buying it!
    Cheers
    Ben

Retailers are always going to add their 2 cents - well, in this case a lot more :)

Not sure of the exact pricing that you'll find it on his website, but it should be equivalent no matter what country you purchase from, although I'm sure shipping & handling will vary - that's what makes iTunes useful, for those who aren't fussed with jewel cases and sleeves!

• i'll wait for the cd. a bit longer makes no odds now.

by the way Ben, in an interview in Classic Rock, Cheap Trick are
    taking legal action as at the moment they get just 4 and a half cents for every 99 cents that Itunes charges per song. and there have been over 400,000 downloads of their songs so far!

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Cheap Trick are taking legal action as at the moment they get just 4 and a half cents for every 99 cents that Itunes charges per song. and there have been over 400,000 downloads of their songs so far!

That's because their record label, Sony Music, is taking the other 95 cents - they're the ones getting sued, not Apple. The Allman Brothers are also doing the same thing!

http://www.mp3.com/news/stories/4310.html&print=1

• i'll wait for the cd. a bit longer makes no odds now.

by the way Ben, in an interview in Classic Rock, Cheap Trick are
    taking legal action as at the moment they get just 4 and a half cents for every 99 cents that Itunes charges per song. and there have been over 400,000 downloads of their songs so far!

Hi Wolfy
    Yeah, I'm with you on on waiting for the CD then, especially if The Change is going to be on it (Thanks for the confirmation, David)

Cheers
    Ben

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• The "real" CD for me it will be too, as soon as it is available here.

From what I have heard so far (Into the Light and the other track I caught ;) Thanks, Achim), I absolutely share Achim's opinion.

It's still on the list... :)

C.

MEDUSA

• Do you know when will be CD available in the music shops??

The only place you can buy it from currently is over at Apple's iTunes Music Store. In the next few days, it will be available from JJ's own website as well as here.

In other words, and in all cases, it's an online purchase only - iTunes is downloadable, the 2 other websites will be for mail order - so the actual CD (disc/jewelcase/artwork) .

Hope that clears things up.

• Thanks. I want to download it but I am from Poland and iTunes is not available in my country. What can i do??

• Hi everyone - yes, the full cd will be available soon, and JJ will be signing some of them in advance, so when the order-forms go on the site, please let us know if you would prefer a signed copy or a non-signed copy.

And... I know I'm a bit biased... but... it's dammmmm good!

p.s. And now we just have to hope that the li'l blond fella can remember how to sign his name. Dohhhhhhhhh. Considering that he can't remember to send me the simplest information such as tourdates, photos of his guitars etc, I would say that a signed cd from the website is gonna be regarded as quite a rare and precious artefact in a few years from now - bless him.

• Bless him indeed. You're right - it's damned good. I wasn't sure what I expected to hear :claphands

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• No no no no NO!
    That's another yipppppeee for another day.
    Today's yippppeeee is... the actual hard-copy metal beer-coaster that you've all been waiting 94787548975846 years for, complete with sleevenotes made outta paper spun from pollen collected at dusk from the knees of the rare lasagne moth, cradled in a clear perspex display case, is now ready to rock your world and on sale at http://www.jj-marsh.com

• You have something else to look forward to then wolfysmith, but the next best thing is now finally available :)

JJ's solo album - Music From Planet Marsh - is now available for ordering on CD from his website and very soon from right here too - you can order either a signed copy or non-signed - think I know which one I'll be getting :)

http://www.jj-marsh.com/cd.htm

So go for it - order as many as you like :D

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!