Glenn Hughes at Shepherds Bush

• Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Classic Rock sponsored Shepherd Bush Empire show originally scheduled for Sunday, October 29th, 2006, has had to be rescheduled, and will now be held on Sunday, March 25th, 2007.

Original tickets will be valid for the new date.

If needed, refunds are available from the outlet where tickets purchased.

For tickets and further details, please visit the venue's website at:

http://www.shepherds-bush-empire.co.uk/

• Is there any hint of more than one show in the UK? I'm sorry, but not prepared to take the potential hit of accommodation and rail travel down to London again after last year!

• Hi all

Well, is it Toby Jepson or is it............

Shepherds Bush Empire
    Known as the 'Voice Of Rock', Hughes is one of the greatest bassist and vocalists of all time. Newly announced special guests are South African rockers Nude Girls, whose upcoming album is set to take the UK by storm.

This was in the Email preamble from Academy Events that I received this afternoon. You click on the link to buy tickets & lo & behold, Toby's name crops up!! :confused:

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• hi, i should hopefuly be booking tickets tonight, unless ticketmaster is lying when it says they are still available, does anyone know how long the gig will go on for, as i have to get back to hertford afterwards, its not a great distance, but trains on sundays are useless, and id like to have an idea as to what train i can get! thanks, helena, xx

:bouncer2: :bouncer: :bouncer2: :bouncer:

• christmas fairy - I can't imagine it going past 11 what with it being a Sunday night...although now there is an extra support band added to the bill....but that just means it'll start at 7:30 or whatever time it's listed to start at. But don't take my word for it, you should be able to call the SBEmpire directly to get a proper answer.

• Have a wicked time, you guys! Looks like you might get lucky this time around Ben ;) Give Glenn a hug from me Nathalie :rose:

... and Helena, thanks for the texts and emails - will get back to you soon x

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• at last! I booked tickets last night! I cant believe its next week! Last time i booked tickets, for the mean fiddler gig just over two years ago, when it was rescheduled, i couldnt go, but now i can! yay! I'm so excited! Me and my sister are going, she was gonna come with me last time, i'm just not all that pleased i have to go to work the next day! im gonna be knackered! still, i dont really care! see everyone there! p.s. thanks for the info on the time, trains should be okay, im not holding my breath tho, ive looked into lots of different trains, that may sound sad, but i dont wanna be stuck in london all night!

:bouncer2: :bouncer: :bouncer2: :bouncer:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!