Against All Odds - The Lizards

• As with all CD Baby soundclips, they're at a low bit-rate thingy, and the real album sounds much 'stronger'. I've played it a lot, and with each listen I hear things I hadn't heard before - which for me is always the sign of an album that will stand the test of time. One things about The Lizards though... hearing the music is only a fraction of the experience - you really do need to see them play Live, cos they're very visual. Oh yeh, and be sure to buy a t-shirt from the Merch stand while you're there! If George doesn't get ya on the way in, The All-Seeing All-Knowing Merch-Woman will get ya on the way out!

• What's the level of Glenn's involvement? I know he's co-written a fair few songs, but how much vocal input is there?

I must say when I saw The Lizards live supporting Glenn in 2005 I wasn't very impressed, which was somewhat dissapointing because the year before Firebird supported him and they're still rank as the best support band I've ever seen who I'd not previously heard of.

• I was them with Montrose at BB Kings.. Thought they were Great!

Does Glenn ever slow down... just think if you all the songs that he sang into one package!! NO ONE has recoreded as much as him... TRUE?

st

• Just a quickie to let you know, that I have received the Lizards CD today and posted an extensive review in the Album Reviews section of the site, right here.

Cheers,
    Christian

MEDUSA

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!